I’m looking for an Ink story that has likeable characters, unique storylines, that isn’t cliche, has no love triangles (unless, there’s a really really good reason why the main character can’t decide, and if the characters in the triangle are respectful towards each other - rarely done though), and each episode is long enough that I won’t feel like I’m wasting my passes.
I tend to like that balance of drama, fantasy, romance and comedy.
In no particular order, these are some of the stories I really enjoyed:
- Love Me Again - Tasnim
- My Episode Lover - Anneliese Allen
- A Loveless Marriage - Jessica Swift
- The Parolee - JJ
- Touch of Betrayal - Kshitija
- Four Kingdoms - PL
- Swap - Hanna K. M.
- Bound 2 You - Queenie
- The Ruby Tiara - Wincy W.
- I Despise You - Isabella Costa
- Idrescent - Indigo
- Fangs & Paws - Blue Paws
- The Watchers - Cassidy Caravella
- The Assassin: Femme Fatale - Mette M. Peleikis