Long Unique/Non-Cliche Ink Stories

Hi,

I’m looking for an Ink story that has likeable characters, unique storylines, that isn’t cliche, has no love triangles (unless, there’s a really really good reason why the main character can’t decide, and if the characters in the triangle are respectful towards each other - rarely done though), and each episode is long enough that I won’t feel like I’m wasting my passes.

I tend to like that balance of drama, fantasy, romance and comedy.

In no particular order, these are some of the stories I really enjoyed:

• Love Me Again - Tasnim
  • My Episode Lover - Anneliese Allen
  • A Loveless Marriage - Jessica Swift
  • The Parolee - JJ
  • Touch of Betrayal - Kshitija
  • Four Kingdoms - PL
  • Swap - Hanna K. M.
  • Bound 2 You - Queenie
  • The Ruby Tiara - Wincy W.
  • I Despise You - Isabella Costa
  • Idrescent - Indigo
  • Fangs & Paws - Blue Paws
  • The Watchers - Cassidy Caravella
  • The Assassin: Femme Fatale - Mette M. Peleikis

8 Likes

I think you would like my story. thank you in advanced.:grin:

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

1 Like

You’ll probably like Thrill of the Hunt by azariasin (especially for unique plot and long episodes)

3 Likes

Thank you for reading “The Ruby Tiara”. You should totally check out “Moonlit Feathers” too. I personally think it is better written than “The Ruby Tiara” and there are some cross-over as they are supposedly in the same world :blush: Knowing me, you know the length of my episodes are one of the longest in the app too.

5 Likes

Eclipsis

3 Likes

Infamous

1 Like

I like speak by J. Miley. I don’t know if that is what you are looking for but it is really good and it avoids storylines that i see in stereotypical cliche stories.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check it out once there are more episodes out! Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never tried mystery or thrillers before, but I’ll be sure to check it out! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

You won’t regret it, it’s so much more than either of those genres, trust :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to read this. Was just hoping for more episodes to be released first, because I recall how obsessed I was with The Ruby Tiara! Might read it soon though! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed Eclipses as well! Waiting for more episodes before resuming with Season 2. Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check it out! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Porcelain by Rahatul is my all time favorite. Thriller/Horror. Have you read that one?
Treasure of San Javier by Coni B is amazing too. Modern pirate adventure.

Thanks! I’ll probably give it a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I haven’t. I usually avoid thriller/horror because I get scared easily lol. As for the Treasure of San Javier, I’ve never read it, but I might wait until more episodes are released first. Thanks for the recommendations though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Porcelain should be read with the lights on for sure! :smile:

1 Like

Np!

I think you’d like my story, Sophisticated & Deceived because it isn’t cliche. It has messages centered around feminism and family values. You can’t find stories like that on the app right? Not really because it is a “real world” story :slight_smile: Check it out if you’re interested.

Crossed Paths by Dreamer, or @Days on the forums, it’s a non cliche love story and it’s really funny. The episodes are long, or a really good length, and it always feels like she puts something extra in each episode for the readers!

2 Likes