Longest Line You've Ever Written

I just did a spilling line for the first time in the history of me writing on Episode and I thought it was gonna mess up but it didnt :weary::pray:

5 Likes

I don’t know how to code, but damn, that looks like a legit achievement. Idk about you, but I’d open a bottle of wine for that.

3 Likes

Not to burst your bubble but this is the longest line I’ve written :exploding_head:

10 Likes

Oh. My. GOD!!!

4 Likes

I have a lot of lines that seem to be like 11 lines in the script because it is hand moves to spot in. 2 then hand moves to spot in. 5 and that like over and over for a good few seconds… Those were long. I’ll grab a scrnsht if I remember after I get on my pc

1 Like

Okay, so @Apes messaged me and told me I needed to share my longest line. Unfortunately, even having my webpage zoomed out to 25%, you can’t see the entire line and the forum doesn’t support video to scroll, so… Here you go! !

My longest line… so far.

At 25% normal screen size.

At 100% normal screen size.

12 Likes

Oh my God.

1 Like

You might as well write a novel wow! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t even code one overlay without needing a nap afterwards and you’re out here doing this :exploding_head::exploding_head: Respect

4 Likes

Bloody hell :joy: I need glasses now :exploding_head:

3 Likes

That, my dear, is how you make a unicorn run.
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

That’s why I call you - Queen of overlays :raised_hands:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Oh my god, I think I’m getting a light headache just by lookimg at this… how many hours did it take to type all of that?

2 Likes

I’m NO ONE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:open_mouth::astonished: Wowowow

1 Like

I JUST learned how to code reactions.
:fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful: I quit.

JK but dang

What did you code?

Lets give this woman a round of APPLAUSE!

She wrote that whole thing without A SINGLE ERROR

You are a goddess. I usually just end up giving up on complicated codes.

3 Likes

The next one. Been contemplating on starting to write it for a year now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.