Longest Relationship/Friendship + What You Learned!

You deserve better!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad that you had her in your life, and sorry for her loss as well :frowning:
I hope all is well with everything
and that you learn in your lifetime what you didnā€™t learn from her
stay strong :brown_heart: :cherry_blossom: :green_heart:

1 Like

Longets relationship: 3 years (it didnā€™t end good)
Longest friendship: 12 years (and still counting)

Edit:

What I learned from the first relationship:
Just because you love someone, doesnā€™t mean that itā€™s good for you.
Love can blind you

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for the first partā€¦
And happy that you have a long lasting friendship!

1 Like

Longest friendship: 3 years now, I believe. Itā€™s Pookieduke3, I met her in 2017, I was a loner for pretty much my whole life (with the exception of a few ā€œfakeā€ friendships that didnā€™t last long because they werenā€™t ā€œfriendsā€). So my first friend I ever made was on Episode lol :joy: Weā€™re still amies :fist_bump: :blob_hearts: Everything I learned from friendship has been on TV or on episode :dizzy: Itā€™s nice but I also like being alone a lot :purple_heart:

Unless, I count my siblings, then the years of friendship I have are even longer :laughing:

2 Likes

I feel! and itā€™s so beautiful that episode is able to bring people together!

1 Like

Longest friendship was about 12 years and honestly? The most important lesson it taught me was that if you need to cut somebody off, do. Relationship history should not be as big a factor in the present as people make it out to be; if someoneā€™s being toxic then let :scissors: them :scissors: gooo :scissors:

1 Like

True that, I agree!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a girlfriend for 3 years. Our relationship was so inconsistent to the point that I felt like I was the only one who was still fighting for us. What have I learned? That I deserve better. :grin:

2 Likes

Aw thank you!!! xxx
I will stay strong :grin: :heart:

1 Like

PERIOD! cuz u do deserve better!

I move a lot, and donā€™t get in much contact with my old friends, so Iā€™d say my longest friendship was probably four years.
I learned what to look for in a friend. I befriended some girl and she ended up on my enemy list.

1 Like

Longest relationship: 1 year 4 monthsā€¦
Lesson: Love is good but respect is more important

3 Likes

My longest relationship was also a friendship. Kat and I pretty much almost knew each other from birth.

Some time down the road said friendship turned into a relationship. Due to things that have happened in the past, she is legit the reason Iā€™m still here today. Though sadly I canā€™t say the same about her ( bad health condition ).

But from the time I had with this perfect person. I learned to never give up on those you love. She became my role model, my hero, and since then, Iā€™ve deicated any free time I have helping others. Like she did for me.

3 Likes

My longest friendship ended rather abruptly. She was jealous because I had started hanging out with a group of guys instead of her as much. (I donā€™t like drama and she was all about the drama.) So that was about 10 years down the drain.

Longest relationship is with my husband. Weā€™ve been together for 6 years and married for 4 years. Relationships are roller coasters. I love him with my whole heart but sometimes I want to smack him because weā€™re around each other 24/7. We purposefully try and get on eachothers nerves at this point. :joy:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.