Looking for a artist that does commission

Hello, Iโ€™m looking for a artist that has commission open to make some art for me. Any recommendations???

4 Likes

Hello! Here are some recommendations:

I believe @KylieJay does commissions! Iโ€™m not completely sure, you can message her!

I donโ€™t know much commissioners who are open but there is a link to a thread that has a list of commission shops!

:)) Hope this helped!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey i do commission
N my prices are negotiable
I can adjust my prices where both of us r ok
I do art im two styles in semi realistic and cartoon style
I also have offers if u buy art more than twice fr me๐Ÿ˜Š

My commissions are open if youโ€™re interested

1 Like

Mine are open. We can arrange it via messages.

1 Like

Do u have a instagram?

Do u have Instagram

Thanks

1 Like

Yes my ig 2eerina
Message me n i will show some more arts of mine

1 Like

My commissions are open, my Instagram is @awaeepis

I canโ€™t do commissions or even draw but I recommend @Bertha she is the best! She is really really gr8!

3 Likes

slayer.creates

1 Like

Thank you so so much for recommending me love, I really appreciate it :pleading_face::heart::raised_hands:t2:

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if youโ€™re not sure, and donโ€™t hesitate to decline after if youโ€™re not sure, no worries!
Soโ€ฆ
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if youโ€™re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order Iโ€™ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagramโ€ฆ) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

3 Likes

@MysteryMaker EVERYDAY๐Ÿ™Œ
You can follow her on instagram at @mystery.artistz

She does all of my covers and she is fantastic!

2 Likes

Ty

hey! Im taking commissions
Portrait - 14USD
Half body - 20USD
Full body - 26USD

But for an additional character it will be half of the original price

EXAMPLES

2 Likes

I have a friend on instagram that takes them
She done my profile picture!!

@eqyriot_ on insta

2 Likes

Ty

1 Like

Hey! I can do art work for you at cheap prices!
Here is sample of my art:

1 Like