Looking for a artist that does commission

My commissions are open, my Instagram is @awaeepis

I can’t do commissions or even draw but I recommend @Bertha she is the best! She is really really gr8!

3 Likes

slayer.creates

1 Like

Thank you so so much for recommending me love, I really appreciate it :pleading_face::heart::raised_hands:t2:

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

3 Likes

@MysteryMaker EVERYDAY🙌
You can follow her on instagram at @mystery.artistz

She does all of my covers and she is fantastic!

2 Likes

Ty

hey! Im taking commissions
Portrait - 14USD
Half body - 20USD
Full body - 26USD

But for an additional character it will be half of the original price

EXAMPLES

2 Likes

I have a friend on instagram that takes them
She done my profile picture!!

@eqyriot_ on insta

2 Likes

Ty

1 Like

Hey! I can do art work for you at cheap prices!
Here is sample of my art:

1 Like

@Bertha is a drawing goddess. She makes amazing art :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh my-- Thank you so so much for recommending me, it means a lot :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

I would love to help out!! :relaxed::raised_hands:t2: I posted my examples earlier today, hope we can work together :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi ! i can do your art for 3$…dm me if u are interested…!!!

1 Like

Hi I just open my commission for 5 queues If you interest pls DM me

I’m sorry to be late :butterfly: :sob:

can check out here for more commission details
and my instagram ig

✿ examples ✿

prices

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

Hello there!
I’m a digital artist and I’m currently taking commissions.
Feel free to check my Instagram for more examples or prices. (Please note that these don’t include the rights of use which should be added when we discuss your project)
Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hey I do commissions, but for the moment only females. Here are some examples of mine. Prices can be found in my Instagram bio @emmaj.artwork :heartpulse::heartpulse:
Prices can be discussed as well :blush:

1 Like

Hey bby , I’m open for comissions feel free to dm me on insta : @findmylogic
Here’s my thread with examples

1 Like
1 Like