Looking for a best friend

That’s right I am looking for a best friend . Forum is the best platform to make new friends with similar interests from all around the world isn’t it

5 Likes

Who has made friends on the forum

2 Likes

Yeet yeet hi! I am Kinda crazy lol, but I can introduce you to some friends of mine, who I think you might like :))

3 Likes

Hiyaaaaa I’m Minneha! If you want i can be your friend lol
Warning though, I am very dirty, weird and i make dirty jokes a lot lmfaoooo

2 Likes

Hi there , nice to meet you both

2 Likes

Which genre of movie or tv shows do you watch

1 Like

I like comedy and horror, have you watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine before? It’s hilarious and if you’re into comedy I would definitely recommend.

1 Like

I like comedy but I like more thriller , I like Brooklyn show

1 Like

I would try Nine -NIne

1 Like

You should! It’s not on Netflix though, it’s on Amazon unfortunately.

Amazon prime

1 Like

So which is your most favorite horror movie any recommendations, have you ever watched Sabrina

1 Like

Hi there

1 Like

Omg I love that show sm! The aesthetic is amazing, so are the characters and the acting it’s so good. Sorry I just really love the show lol.

1 Like

It’s my favorite too did you watch the new season which just released yesterday

1 Like

Omg no there are so many new seasons coming out over the past two weeks it’s so hard to catch up :sob:

1 Like

Yes I know , even I didn’t watch it yet but going to watch today

1 Like

Omg same!! I’m so excited :joy:

1 Like

Me too . Which other shows do you like, stranger things , walking dead , teen wolf have you watched these

2 Likes

I like Stranger Things, although Millie Bobby Brown has gotten kinda out of control atm, but the show itself is good. I haven’t watched Teen Wolf but peOple have recommended it to me :))