Looking for a certain limelight animation

Hey there,
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to explain what I’m looking for. It’s an animation where the character is standing idle, their eye ball is shifting like they’re subtlely looking at the camera, looks kinda creepy as well. But I’m clueless what’s it called! It’s not eye roll or shift eyes animation though. If you have read Anyone But you by janine, she used this animation for Tala quite a few times, I’ve seen it in some more stories but can’t recall the name. Thank you.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 9.28.31 AM
this one?

Nope, the character isn’t in idle_armcrossed position, it’s really idle like no other part of body movement except for the eye balls.

1 Like

any of those :sweat_smile:

I think its eyeroll_subtle

1 Like

Not actually, I’ve checked these poses. Anyway, thank you! :blush:

1 Like

it might be idle_flashlight_scared_loop or react_sit_confused

2 Likes

No! It’s not any of these either. Thank you though :blush:

idle_happy_pose

1 Like

Maybe this? @tashi_tasnim

1 Like

Unfortunately, No! Thank you though. :blush:

1 Like

No, not this one. :pensive: Thank you anyway :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think this will match but the creepy look reminds me of the take object animation. Not exactly sure what it’s called
Edit: it’s take_object_neutral

1 Like

Try this one too :grin:

1 Like

Not this one :pensive: Thank you anyway :blush:

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s not the one! Thank you though. :blush:

I think the animation you meant is sing_fail_embarrassed. :thinking:

1 Like

Not this one :pensive: It must be an idle animation, no other body parts movement involved. I’m not sure what’s it, I wish I could be more specific :pensive: :pensive: Thank you though :blush:

omg i know how it looks but i cant remember the name ughh
you can try looking at the section with holding a cup i think you’ll find it there

2 Likes

Maybe it’s react_sit_confused?? :grimacing: Imma outta ideas now :joy:

1 Like

I’ve checked them but didn’t find that one. If you can remember, please let me know. Thank you :blush:

1 Like