Looking for a character detail story cover! ~CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN~

Hey!

I’m working on a story for the adventure contest, and I’d like to have an amazing story cover that will appear in the app and the into to every episode.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
The main character (whose details I will share in a second) is running in a forest, frightened.
you will not have to put the title into the cover, I will edit that in using overlay effects
Here are some examples:

Examples

Scared%20Woman%20Forest

The main character, Aria

Skin: Neutral 02
Brows: Straight Medium (deep brown)
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (deep brown)
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide (hazel)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Round Broad
Lips: Small Heart (rose light nude matte)

You don’t need to make her wear these clothing pieces specifically, but for reference, here’s what she wears:
the “Wedding Lace Polyester Red Plum Rose” dress and the Diamond Cluster Emerald necklace and bracelet.

You will be given credit in one of these ways (if you have a preference let me know)

• a reader message during the beginning of the episode
  • a narrator message at the end of the episode when I credit overlays and background artists

If you want to potentially create art for this, please send in some of your previous work and I’ll message you if I’m considering you!
Also, if I don’t pick you for this cover art, I’m also planning out other stories, so I’ll be posting for more art requests at some point!

Thanks! If you have questions, just let me know! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes