Looking for a Co-Writer(s)!

Hey hey! So I have a story idea that I think could work out really well, but I’m not very good at creating dialogue and writing good plots. I am however good at coding and designing characters and stuff like that.
I’m also not very good at drawing nor editing, so if anyone is interested, you could be the background, overlay, basically art designer. (You will also be able to pitch in your story ideas if any).

Password (please blur): Paradise Co-Write :blob_hearts:

Story title: Love in Paradise
Basic plot: The hottest love show in the world had chosen YOU to be their lover! 5 people, 1 you. Who will fall in love with, and who will you leave in the dust?! (This can be tweaked a little).
Limelight style
M or F LI
Female MC
Choices matter

You do have to fill out a form to be accepted as a Co-Writer, just so I know a little bit about you.

Writer's form
  1. Name.
  2. Do you have an email, discord, etc. that I can contact you on. If so, what.
  3. Do you have any writing examples such as scenes, short paragraphs, etc. If so please provide it.
  4. Do you have a google account so that we can create a shared doc?
  5. Will you be consistent with this story?
  6. Password.
Artist form
  1. Name.
  2. Do you have an email, discord, etc. that I can contact you on. If so, what.
  3. Drawing examples such as LL Covers, edits, backgrounds, etc. If so, please provide it
  4. Do you have a google account so that we can create a shared doc?
  5. Will you be consistent with this story?
  6. Password.
2 Likes
  1. Yoshi
  2. email yoshime325 discord yoshime325

and more

1. Yes my gmail account as listed above
  2. Yes, most of my stories are completed
  3. Paradise Co-Write :blob_hearts:

I would like to apply for a Co-Writer!

1. Lino
  2. I have an email you can contact me on! mariikospencil@gmail.com
  3. Currently, I am revamping two of my old stories into one; but here is examples of abandoned ones.
  1. Same as 2.
  2. Yes, I will try to update it at least a good few times a week! If not, I’m probably on a break or busy but I will be as active as I can.
  3. Paradise Co-Write :blob_hearts:!!

What’s your episode profile?

Lino ✰
(The star is included in the name, unfortunately I don’t have a link atm.)

Hiiii! I would love to co-write! My name is Bhavya, my email is bhavyamallik17@gmail.com, my discord is bhavya#0703, my instagram is @bhavya_malikk it has my coding story examples, I have a google account, and I will be extremely consistent with the story! I would love to work together with you!
Password: [quote=“bhavya17, post:6, topic:558610, full:true”]
Hiiii! I would love to co-write! My name is Bhavya, my email is bhavyamallik17@gmail.com, my discord is bhavya#0703, my instagram is @bhavya_malikk it has my coding story examples, I have a google account, and I will be extremely consistent with the story! I would love to work together with you!
Password: Paradise Co-Write💕