Looking for a co-writer (story line side of things)

Hey everyone! :sparkles:
I’m currently looking for someone to help me out on the creative side of things of my story! I have a plotline picked out already I just need someone to help me with ideas! I’d also like it if we became friends? :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left: :two_hearts:
Below are my preferences for a writing partner? I don’t know if that’s the right word or not.

1. Please be in the EST timezone! It will make things a lot easier!
2. Please be nice :pensive:
3. Please at least act like you’re interested in being friends? I normally have super high energy and when someone responds with “ok.” after I spill my heart out to them about something just get’s me triggered lmao

That’s it! Thank you so much

3 Likes

I’d love to partner up with you!

I would be happy to help!! not to brag or anything I’m pretty good at writing/directing/coding :see_no_evil: :sparkles:

My instagram is episode.gurlygurl !! we can dm from there :smile:

Hi, i’d like to be :wink:

Awesome! I’ll follow you in a sec! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d love to write with ya I can come up with ideas for any genre!

Awesome! Do you have an Instagram I could message you on or would it be easier for me to message you on here?

yea my Instagram is xxkiki._

As of now, I am busy helping someone else with her story. So I won’t be able to help you that much :pensive:. But I would love to be your friend :smiley::point_right::point_left:. Cause I need friends like you in my life who have a friendly personality and talk with you :pleading_face:

Hey! :blob_hearts:
I’d love to be your friend too! Is there any way that you would like me to contact you? Do you have an instagram ?

1 Like

Sure :smiley::pleading_face:. It’s eldiablo_epi. Sorry I am replying to you after 2 days. I didn’t have net connection :pensive: