Looking For A Co-Writer :)

Hello Everyone! I’m Looking For Someone To Co-Write A Story With. I’m Good At Coding,But Sometimes I Lack In The Writing Area. I’ve Already Started A Story (Romance/Drama), So If You’d Like To Read What I Have Before Agreeing To Be My Partner Feel Free To Contact Me. I’d Prefer A Partner Who Is Also Good At Coding, But If You’re New To Coding I’m Open To Helping You Improve :smile:.

Hey girl im interested in writing with you! Im good at coding as well so that shouldn’t be a problem :heart:

1 Like

Hi I don’t code but I have ideas for a romance/drama story. Anyone in

1 Like

I’m In :]

I would love to help

Geat. I started on a story. I got most of the characters done and the outfits. Do you want me to send a pic of my plans.

Great. I started on a story. I got most of the characters done and the outfits. Do you want me to send a pic of my plans.

Yeah, you can email me(epilover27@gmail.com) or you can dm on insta(Alxlove27). Whichever one is convenient for you. Or pm me on here

Hi girl. im am very interested to work with you

Hello, I love writing and generating plot ideas, but I’m not that good at coding. I will send you some of my plot ideas if you’d like :blush::wink: