Looking for a CODER\Artist ( Ink ) - Detailed description

Hello there ! I need a coder for my story since im pretty much new to the coding here . I already have a person helping me but I need a few other coders who are available during noon .

So the story is called

Singularity

Description:
FIGHT THE PAST TO SAVE THE FUTURE. STOP THE SINGULARITY.
Learn the truth behind a massive cover-up of the catastrophic SINGULARITY, an event that fractured time and threatens the world as we know it. Armed with powerful, advanced weaponry and the experimental Time Manipulation Device, fight enemies from the past, the present, and abominations caught somewhere in between. Your protection is at 2 other places - New York and China where you have another saviours.

Play as 3 characters around the world -

Captain Nathaniel Renko : An american soilder from a squad called TITAN ONE - Sent in an abandoned island ( KATORGA 12 ) to discover secret military intellegence equipment which was made 50 years ago .

Sergaent Henry BlackBurn : BlackBurn is a Staff Sergeant in the 1st Reconnaissance Battalion of the United States Marine Corps, serving in squad [Misfit 1-3]. He is deployed in Sulaymaniyah, Iraqi Kurdistan, and Tehran, Iran in the war effort against the People’s Liberation and Resistance (PLR) in 2014.He is helded by Homeland Security due to betraying his own squad - but at what cost?

Sergeant Daniel “Reck” Recker : Recker is a Sergeant of Tombstone Squad, a special unit of the United States Marine Corps. He is deployed to multiple regions in the world in an effort to uncover and prevent a rogue Chinese admiral’s plans to initiate a conflict between China and the United States.

Story Genre : Action , Fantasy
Style: INK

Artists are also needed since the logos are kind of a problem !

1 Like

I would eventually quit …

1 Like

Hey. I can help! @WarsawStutter

@Bella121 can possibly do some art for us! I can do edited/drawn covers, edited/drawn art scenes, and costume poses!

2 Likes

Thats great - give me a shot in PM for further discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could help if you all need it.

1 Like

Please! Let me add ya to the PM. @WarsawStutter is sleeping right now. So…