Looking for a coding partner, credits will be give

hey ya, i’m looking for a coder. this would be to help me code whenever (when you have time) i’ve had coding help in the past but going back and asking them to help me again makes me feel quite naggy. so i was wondering if anyone would like to help me with ALL my coding (i’m not oblivious, i do know the basics like spot directing.) so that’s it Please reply if you’re interested. (And give me your IG name)

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

2 Likes

Hi! I don’t know if you’re interested. But I’m quite experienced with coding and always like to help out, I just don’t want to code for someone as I’m quite busy with my own story and coding just takes a lot of time. So if you are interested in what I have to offer you can message my insta epialannablair.
I’ll leave the link to the concept of my story so you can get a view of my coding experience.

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi! I think I can perfectly help you with this! I have won a coding competition and was first place out of approximately 9,000 teams and I am an episode writer! Just give me a dm on instagram I have a different user (@episodeinteractivecreator) and ill do it for you for free! Have a great day and good luck!

ah thankyou, i’ll follow you right now, atm i don’t have anything for you to code i’m just trying to get some more effort to write haha !