Looking for a cover artist! i will pay! INK ONLY

Hey! I’m Karina!
I’m just starting out writing and I haven’t even published anything yet. I’m very new lol And I need some serious help with the cover! I will pay a fair price if necessary and if I’m happy with the outcome I will use you again for art scenes and other stories in the future!
INK ONLY
My story is most likely going to be called: My Psychotic Protector…
You can probably guess what it’s gonna be about! *All I ask for in this cover is just my two main characters and a kind of grungy jail, prison background. I would also like for the boy main character: (Dagger) to be looking at the girl main character: (Catryn)
DAGGER DESCRIPTION; Tan Skin, Thin arch Brows, Short Cropped Hair in Grievance Green, Stoic Almond White Eyes, Defined Triangle Jaw, Button Nose, Uneven lips in Terra-cotta
IF POSSIBLE: I would like Dagger to be covered in tattoos on his chest, arms, and a little on his neck! And if you could give him a couple piercings that’d be great too!
DAGGER OUTFIT: He can just wear the orange prison pants with like black work boots ya know? And obviously he’ll be shirtless with abs and muscles lmao :joy:
CATRYN: Honey Skin, Seductive Arch Brows, Beach Wave Hair in Platinum Blonde, Upturned Bold Green Eyes, Oval Face, Upturned Nose, Full Round Lips in Scarlet.
CATRYN OUTFIT: Emerald Sequin Top, Boyfriend Jeans, Black Chelsea Boots, Key Necklace
SIDE NOTE: Dagger is going to be 6 ft 3 in the story and Catryn is about 5 ft 7!
You don’t have to put the name of the story anywhere on it if you don’t want to!
ALSO I will make sure to credit you in each episode! You can take your time with it I don’t need it right away! You can either email it to me: [karinapapineau@yahoo.com] OR send it through my instagram: rinaishibernating
And I will most likely be paying you through Apple Pay but if that doesn’t work for you we can figure something out :+1:t3:.
Feel free to add in anything that you think will make it better, I’m pretty flexible.
THANK YOUUUU :two_hearts:

1 Like

I can try to make one for you. Here is a quick example (my other ones are on my (dead) phone, and my Instagram, @red_episodiann

1 Like

This is my style :heart:

8 Likes

Woah, do you take requests? :scream:

1 Like

I have more a lot but they r on my laptop, I also do a lot of character edits

2 Likes

So I’m guessing you’re not doing mine then? Well thx anyway:)

Ur quite silly to think that I am doing it, and I am almost finished i’ll Sent it in and hr

1 Like

Just so you know, selling anything that’s using Episode’s art is forbidden, so don’t pay anyone for edit, or an outline, only for art, that’s drawn in artist’s own style. :wink:

2 Likes

Omg this is really beautiful!!! :star_struck::star_struck::exploding_head::exploding_head: you should totally open a art shop :laughing::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Even if it was OK, I don’t want to make people pay. I have a job, and drawing is my hobby. Not everyone has money, and I just wouldn’t feel right telling people to give me money.

That’s just for the OP, cuz she may not know it, since she’s new here and someone could use it :wink:

4 Likes

Lol thanks :heart:
An art shop would be too chaotic though!
Also if you want me to make your art @Rina_1 then PM me.

3 Likes

oh ok thank you for the information lmao :joy: i’m so dumb haha

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op :v: