Looking for a cover maker, and overlay maker

If your still looking :blob_hearts: -

2 Likes

Hello! My names Laci. From my understanding you design art covers for episode. If so I’d really like for you to design me my cover. And I’m willing to wait for a super long time! :slight_smile: I’m really new to this and am starting my first story so kind of desperate lol. So if you’re okay with making my cover can you pls email me back so I can give you the information like what my characters look like, the title, and ect! ty <3

1 Like

Hey, yes I do edited covers! :blob_hearts:

Let me know the details :blush:

1 Like

okay! So I want the cover to be of a girl and a guy!
Girl- Blonde medium lengthen curly and hazel eyes
Guy- Black messy hair, and blue eyes, tattoos
It doesn’t matter the position their in btw :blush: Also unrelated, how do you have like a bio/description for your profile? XD I’m really new and like I cant find a way to put like my pronouns etc. in like you. Anyways, thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Ok thank I will start asap! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This is how u do it :blob_hearts:
1st

2nd

3rd

TYSMMMM! Also I like your profile photo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s by @Jade135 :blob_hearts:
And yours is really cute!

Their shop - :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

oh btw how much is it if it cost money? :blush:
thanksss

1 Like

Both are free! :blob_hearts:
@/Jade135’s art is free & also anything that is owned by episode can not be sold for money such as characters & assets. Just a heads up cus sometimes people will try and get money out of u even tho u shouldn’t. If it’s like a commissioned drawing it’s ok, like not looking like episode characters. :blush:

omgg stop! you’re too nice :slight_smile: tysmm.

1 Like

No problem, your super nice too! :blob_hearts: :blush:

Here is what the characters look like. If that helps :slight_smile:

also I have a question. How do I made ti to wear readers can go back to the choices menu after they’ve picked a choice?

I’m not really sure what your mean, sorry! :blob_hearts:

@saray.episode @Erosias

1 Like

Hey! It’s okay I figured it out :hugs: I had to like add some thing but it’s all taken care of now!,
Tyyy

1 Like

I will start your cover asap, you should get it by next week, if that’s ok? :blob_hearts:

okay! tysmm :slight_smile:

Hi Chloe,

I would like to request a cover art for my Mafia story please.