Looking For A Custom Pose Maker

WE FOUND SOMEONE!

@melaniesmall and I own Messy Art Shop! We are looking for someone who can create custom poses in our shop. How we work is Mel creates the outlines and I colour them but Mel is finding it hard to create the poses. We need someone who is serious about this because we will be doing it for a while.

We have our own watermark which will be remade so your Instagram is also there and all three of us will be credited.

We are only looking for one person so if multiple people do reply to this, highly unlikely, then apologies in advance in case we don’t pick you.

We are looking for someone who has some experience and a range of examples!

If you are interested in this then please just leave some examples of custom poses you have created. If we choose you then we’ll ask for some more things so we can add you to the watermark and shop!

Info about the shop
  • We only accept three requests at a time. After we have finished those, we choose when we reopen ~ so we can give us some time away from it.
  • People ask to be tagged if the shop is closed, if neither me nor Mel has replied then you can do it for us!
  • We always accept the request if spaces are available. Once the slots have been taken up, we talk about them and decide if we can do it, if we can then we get started and if not we decline it.
  • We also offer edited requests, so you can also do other things in the shop rather than custom poses for drawn requests.

If we do accept you then we hope you can be kind to the people requesting and able to tell us if you are not up to doing something or want to keep the shop closed for a while longer.

Thank you :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

When you say pose maker do you mean a pose for edits?

1 Like

Yeah! Like not the poses you normally get in episode but using overlays and things to create different ones

1 Like

Like a peace sign?

1 Like

Yeah, but not just that

Hmm ok,

1 Like

Ok, sorry i got confused :sweat_smile:
when you said you’re looking for a custom pose maker, did you meant like the overlays in stories (poses that aren’t available), right? like regular custom poses you get at certain shops?

sorry if it’s obvious, i have a hard time reading at certain times XD

2 Likes

Ahh no worries! And yes, we are :blush:

2 Likes

oh ok.
well i do custom poses (still practicing) but my experience is only 2 months or so

im guessing you want someone w/ more experience right?

2 Likes

I think that would be okay! I think we mainly just hope that you are okay with being able to do somewhat complicated poses. But then again, we’ll take what we can get :joy:

2 Likes

Ye same! Still a noob

2 Likes

lmao i can let yall search longer but if you’d like to see my examples (idk what i do is complicated) id like it if i can PM it to you

1 Like

If we could see some examples then that would be great :blush: We might not have anyone else reply :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yooo! You and smalls still looking for someone? :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Hi! I’m sorry, I forgot to update this! We have found someone :blush:

1 Like

Lol its okay :clown_face: and both you and mel are soo talented :sob:

1 Like

Aww tysm!!!

1 Like