Looking for a cute story to read

Hi! So I want to read a cute romance story with good directing and not too heavy topics, but I dont mind heavy topics! LGBTQ+ stories are always a plus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you beforehand!

10 Likes

I have an LGBTQ+ romance/drama story! There are some topics mentioned that can be considered as โ€œheavyโ€, but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s too much :slight_smile:

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Amount of chapters: There are 6 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: Itโ€™s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:I hope you like my story.:sparkles:

Instagram: @Stephanie_angel
Title: The Way To Paradise
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight

Description:
Sheโ€™s a broken girl recovering from past trauma. Heโ€™s a playboy hell-bent on making her his. Will he be able to show her the way or will her darker secrets wash everything away? CC

Link

Cover

Hey CrashedBee,

I have two LGBTQ+ stories for you: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™ and โ€˜The Runaway Groomโ€™ LL and INK.

Number 1:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

My story is a lighthearted, comedic story which you might enjoy :relaxed:

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘œ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง: ๐ด โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก?

๐…๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก, ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก (๐‘€๐ถ) & ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› (๐ฟ๐ผ)

๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐—บ: @๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘œ.๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Wherever We Go

Perhaps youโ€™ll be interested in a lighthearted adventure/romance story with a tinge of mystery? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Hey there,

My first story (which is also completed) is called โ€œUnexpected Perfectionโ€! :slight_smile: Itโ€™s a light-hearted romance.

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Customization: MC and LI
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Published Episodes: 28 (Completed)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever?

Untitled design-17

You can check out mine!
Itโ€™s called Heat Waves
Chapters: 7
Genre: Drama/Romance

Hey! Iโ€™d really appreciate it if you checked out my first story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
No heavy topics (at least I think so :sweat_smile:).

Story name: Finding Forever
Genre: Drama/Romance
Story description: A fiance with a secret, and a musician with a smooth tongue. Zelina is in for a rough ride on the road to her happiness. Can you handle it? Full CC, Limelight.
Chapters published: 13
My instagram: @lulucreates_
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5245505669758976
Cover:

Hi! Thank you for this thread!

Iโ€™d love for you to check out my story:

Title : My Three Wishes (LL)

Genre : Romance (with Drama)

Style : Limelight

Episodes : 7 (On Going)

Instagram : @odessa_episode

Description : Sheโ€™s been running for 10 years with two things chasing her. The ghosts of her past, and the crush she could never forget. Will a few wishes lead to her savior or her demise?

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s my collab story with @ t3ss4_nov4 if youโ€™re interested !:hugs::purple_heart:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you โ€˜get tiedโ€™ with your lifelong crush, whoโ€™s none other than your best friendโ€™s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read โ€œCloser Than Two Magnetsโ€

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Comedy/Drama/romance
Episode 18 (ongoing)
Instagram @joxilove.write
Female/Male love interests
Description Freya doesnโ€™t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?.
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

Check mine

Oh I think you might like my story :slight_smile:

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mine is a cute romcom :grin:

SWY: Too Clumsy To Handle
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 3
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Description: You enter a famous contest by accident, only to find out a contestant as clumsy as you is in your team. Will you fight for your country or will your clumsiness take over? [romcom]

Thank you for creating this thread. Check out my story. :grin:

Title Uncovering her Heart
Author R.M_writes
Genre Romance/Drama/Comedy
Style Limelight
Instagram r.m_writes
Description
A self-made business woman and a CEO.
When her past catches up to her and offers her a chance of a lifetime. Plus his heart, will she open her heart or let her fears win?
(Limited customisation, 2 love interests)

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5160389838569472

Thank you for this thread :blue_heart:

Title : Double Chin
Author : .InGa.
Insta: @ingute_episode
Description: The day Caroline go the HT diagnosis changed everything. Her goal from now on is to graduate from school. But what happens when a handsome&adventurous guy comes into her dry life?
Genre : Comedy/Romance
Chapters : 7( 8&9 will be out this month)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6722079508070400

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

3 Likes

I will recommend this story for you
Itโ€™s really good :blush:

1 Like