Aww thanks for the shoutout, Chris! :grinning::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested :grin:

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. :heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome Catlover

1 Like

ikr i’m mstill reading

1 Like

You mentioned you don’t mind heavy topics, so I’d love for you to read my story. It definitely isn’t fully light-hearted, but it is a mix of fantasy, comedy, romance, and various genres. Plus, I always like to hear feedback on my work. I can assure you that the directing is quite advanced and good (even if I do say so myself), so let me know what you think!

Title : Nevermore

Description :

“All Chandra wants… is to return home.

But nothing is as it seems, and soon she must accept her place in a world built on lies and forged with deception.

[LCC/1LI/Slow-Burn]”

Genre : YA Fantasy/Slow-Burn Romance/Comedy/Dark

Episodes : 3 (ongoing)

Customisation : Limited. Chandra, the MC, is of South Asian descent, more specifically Tamil Indian. Raven, the LI, is of Polynesian descent, and also has limited customisation. I would like to have strong POC characters, so none of my characters will have full customisation. Representation is important to me.

Point System : There are 3 points systems that affect multiple mid-plot pathways! However, Nevermore has a set plot markers and a single ending. I hope you don’t mind this! I planned this story years ago, for a project of mine, and I don’t think any other ending would be suitable.

A/N : Nevermore uses advanced directing and loads of overlays. Sometimes glitches can occur if you tap too quickly. So please, to experience Nevermore at it’s utmost beauty, tap slowly. I’d like to also remind you that the first chapter is a prologue, and I ask you to read all three chapters before making a decision on whether you like it or not. Much love! <3

Official Cover : Made by yours truly, using free images and text. Credits are shown in the first episode!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5971054532165632
Instagram ID : @episode.moondust

Hi there, this is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story: Recurring Love
Author: Chey_episodes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 1-4 (more coming soon)
Description: Charming Dwayne your first love. What if he keeps coming back into your life? Is he your great love? Or will you move on with your life LL 1LI Choices
Instagram: chey_episode

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Recurring love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Or maybe my first story follow the dream (That one is more romantic :see_no_evil:)

:kiss: