Looking for a Drawn Ink Large Cover Please

Hey, everyone. So, I am looking for an artist who can create a drawn Ink large cover for my story, All That Remains. It’s an ongoing story with 7 episodes so far that has over 3.5K reads so your artwork would not go to waste. Also, you would be credited at the end of each chapter while the cover is being used!

Here are the details if anyone is interested…

Character Details -
Lily -

Savannah -

Zoey Details -
Skin tone - Tan

Brows - Smooth Arch

Hairstyle - Long Feathered

Hair color - Fawn

Eyes - Upturned Bold

Eye color - Brown

Face - Soft Heart

Nose - Soft Natural

Lips - Classic

Lip Color - Terracotta

Outfits -
Lily Outfit - Stacked Mary Janes (Black), Moon Necklace, Black Triangle Cutout Dress

Savannah Outfit - Black Shorts Onesie Top, Black Shorts Onesie Bottom, Silver Pendant Necklace, Small Fishnets, Black Leather Sandals

Zoey Outfit - Thin Clear Circular Glasses, Black Boho Feather Earrings, Black Canvas Shoe, Black Beach Day Romper

Pose Reference -
Something similar to this if possible with Savannah on the left, Lily in the middle, and Zoey on the right.

Background -

This with the three characters standing in the foreground in front of the rocks.

Can it also have the title, “All That Remains” and, “By: writerren” written on it in any font/color?

I might be able to pay if you charge for your work but I would definitely prefer if it wouldn’t cost anything because I’m pretty broke.

If you think you could do this, please let me know on here or by DM. If you know of an art shop that may be able to do this, please let me know! There is absolutely no rush in doing this request because I don’t have a specific date by which I need it.

Thank you so much for your time! :black_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ask @Abimations4 :two_hearts:
She is a talented and amazing artist :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

OMG I WOULD LOVE TO BUT I CANT DO MALES. Nooo

1 Like

omg if i changed this to have the second female love interest in it instead of Mark, would you want to do it?

I love to do it if your still looking…

1 Like

YES l WOULD

1 Like

OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH! I updated the request in the original post if you want to see if it’s something you want to take on :blush: The second female love interest doesn’t have a detail card yet so I just copied and pasted her deets :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for offering but I believe @MelanieyM is going to do it :blush:

2 Likes

Yes I am :see_no_evil::v:

1 Like

@Sydney_H Could you please close this?

1 Like