Looking for a few new people to help me with coding and story-writing (LIMELIGHT)

Hi! I’m looking for some people who have the time to help me with my first story! I have about 1500 lines right now, but I have 3 episodes typed out. I currently have two people to help me every once in a while however, I’d like to have some people who might be available when they’re not. I really want to keep up with this story and I think having some more help could be beneficial. HOLIDAYS off or any special days or times you don’t want to be bothered. I also give credit at the end of episodes to all that help me and you can either give me your social media background page (with your character and @ for whatever you want) or I can go find someone to make one if you need it. This story is a mixture of mystery, crime, and romance. Please let me know if your are interested! :smile:

1 Like

I could help :hugs::thinking:

1 Like

Okay! PM me when you can and i’ll give you more info :+1:

1 Like

Is this the same story I was helping you with?

Yeah. I don’t want to have to bother you guys too often so I figure I can alternate between the people helping me and not as much has to be layed on to an individual person.

Also, someone just sent me a message, I don’t know if you’ll see this but my phone glitched and somehow it disappeared! If you could please send it again I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like