Looking for a free art scene

Hi everyone, I’m looking for someone to do an art scene for me. I’m hoping to find someone to do it for free.

Please let me know if you can help me!

4 Likes

I would help but I don’t know how realistic you would want the art. This is a cover I’m working on for my story it isn’t finished yet

#Example

1 Like

You’re doing so good!

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

There’s also a art shop I came across on @Devil_Herself I think it’s called Ocean something something you’ll see it on the ac.

2 Likes
1 Like

I can help as well if u up u can pm me

Examples

open it 😉

2 Likes

Yours is so beautiful

2 Likes

Thnk u if u up u can always pm me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

2 Likes

But your art is very nice as well
That shading is great

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi, do you have the/ a number of characters and the type of pose? (I was wondering because maybe I can help but some poses like splits and dance moves I’m not really an expert in, and I’m not quite good at over 3 ppl in a piece.)

1 Like

Thanks for offering mine :blush::kissing_heart:

1 Like

You welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

I do! I just want a portrait of 2 people! From the chest up!

2 Likes

Ok,
If you’re still looking for artists then here is some of the stuff I’ve done. (this is a more semi-realistic style.) These are free self draws as I haven’t done requests yet so I don’t quite have any reviews or things along the lines of that. I also have more examples but I have to upload them to my computer.

I did this one with marker

I did this one digital

I did this via markers for the character and watercolored pencils for the background

1 Like

I can make one
Pm me if needed

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

sorry, thank you! I’m still learning how to operate the forum!

1 Like

Hii! If you are still looking for the artist then we can make one for you if you want :innocent: just submit your request here :innocent:

1 Like