Looking for a (French) translator ? I'm here!

I know these kinds of topics have already been made but I’ll give it a shot too :dizzy:
Hi everyone!

I’m French and fluent in English (I’m currently doing a master’s degree in English Studies). I aspire to become a translator one day so if your story is set in France or one of the characters is a French speaker (or you even wish to have a French version of your story, it’s ambitious I know haha), I’m your girl!
The only thing I’ll need you to do is to provide me with some context.

So, if you’re interested, just message me and I’ll gladly do it :white_heart:.

13 Likes

this is so nice of you too do :smiling_face: thenk you for doing this :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

It’s absolutely no problem at all, thank you for supporting it ! :white_heart:

2 Likes

boost

1 Like

aw this is nice of you!! je parle un peu français aussi! je l’apprends à l’école. but i’m not good whatsoever :"))

2 Likes

That’s so great you’re doing really well ! I hope you’re not suffering too much haha I know it’s a bit difficult sometimes. Thank you for the support <3

3 Likes

bump!!
this is very helpful!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

aww this is so sweet of you! jsuis canadienne et jai appris le francais pendant dix ans à l’école haha (mais je ne m’en souviens plus)

1 Like

Thank you so much !!! :white_heart:

1 Like

Sure that’s no problem :smiling_face: and oooh from which part of Canada ? Franchement tu te débrouilles super bien !

1 Like

I am from Quebec , enchanté

1 Like

Enchantée !

Boost

boost

Hello! One of my arcs in the story is gonna take place in France… so could you help me with it?

1 Like

Hi! Yeah absolutely :)) feel free to DM me