Looking for a good love story

:wave:t3: my name is Jen from Costa Rica :costa_rica:.
I had been playing episode for quite some time now, and I just joined the forum

(To lazy to do it before) :joy:

I’m looking for a new story, preferably complete and LL.

I love new stories and to support our community as long as the writer is active please!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Thank you very much :kissing_heart:

:partying_face:By the way my name is Jenyrko at episode app

5 Likes

Hi Jen! My story isn’t complete yet. but it’s in LL and it’s a romance. Feel free to check it out!

Title: The Unexpected
Author: C. Jade
Description: Life has not always been kind to Shay. But what happens when she meets a gorgeous stranger that turns her life upside and proposes an offer she can’t refuse?
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 14 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287031011704832

1 Like

Hi @Cassidyj thank you very much, definitely going to check that story :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hope you like it! :blush:

1 Like

I would recommend Unrequited by Fluffy Rice, it’s a pretty unique and funny love story. It’s not completed, but I think the author updates quite frequently.

1 Like

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Hello Lovley!
Mine is not purely romantic however there is romance in the story
mine is full complete as well, Mine is INK to?
Not sure this would be a interest to you? It ticks a few of yours boxes
I also recommend
@MerryMirrors remember me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak Century
@AliceC.Episode4 The Heir and His Female Bodyguard

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic" And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

3 Likes

thank you so much for recommending my story :blush::heart::heart:

2 Likes

YW lovely x

2 Likes

Mines a drama/romance story, it’s ongoing but updates are every week or two :grin:

This is it, if you fancy giving it a try -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 17 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

image image

1 Like

Haha love the name fluffy rice :rice:
I’ll add that to my list thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:relaxed:

Maya thank you Cool I’ll add that one to my list too😊

Name: Smooth Criminals
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5153127721664512
Style: Limelight
Genre: Comedy \ Romance
Description: Leading a gang of the mafia as a female is already a hard task - it’s even harder when two enchanting men entangle themselves in your reign. How will you maintain your position?
Number of chapters: 6 and ongoing
Cover:

^^

1 Like

My story:
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
More episodes coming soon.
My account on IG: @k_m_episode
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848719382085632
Short description; You have moved to the city of your dreams and got prestigious job. After a while it turns out that your noisy neighbor is your boss! Will you fall in love with him or hate him?
lsjgl%3Bbg'

1 Like

My story is complete (14 chapters) but in Ink. Will be working on LL for the future. It’s a romance called Josephine .
If you’re interested, let me know. I need to republish chapter 3 and hope to do that tonight (or tomorrow morning).
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!

1 Like

Austentatious - E.R. Gurney
Dare to Dream - Sarah R.
Bad Reputation - Naemi
Under You - E.R. Gurney

1 Like

Thank you girls, I’ll add them to my favorites :kissing_heart:

Hi Jen! Check out my story!

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158583957782528

a%20story%20by%20bek%20(6)

1 Like