Looking for a great drama story? Read "Tease" *ALSO LOOKING FOR REVIEWERS*

My story Tease, (by me Dahlia Blossom) is a drama story that revolves around Ms Clark, the main character who struggles daily as a beautiful woman, simply because of the higher expectations and standards society places on attractive women like her. She has to learn to respect herself and her body, while maintaining a social life, a busy love life, and uncovering her dark family secrets that were hidden and shielded for as anyone could remember. Day by day, the traitors, the pleasure, the sorrow; it’s overwhelming as it piles up higher and higher each episode! She discovers the shocking truths about her past, and while the world around her is falling apart, she must keep a good image, fulfill everyone’s expectations, and manage the stress that’s thrown at her faster than anyone could imagine.

Will she keep her cool? Or lose her sanity, and her loved ones?

The story is meant to be a realistic, but still an exciting and breathtaking drama. For anyone that loves a romantic, dramatic, and RELATABLE plot-line with juicy episodes, and choices that matter, Tease is a great read! It’s still a new story, published less than a week ago, but so far, to anyone that’s read it, there haven’t been any complaints. By relatable and realistic, I mean, less cliches, lovable and actually kind love interests, full of diversity, and twists that you wont find anywhere else.

If anyone is interested in reviewing it for me, just let me know here, or pm me! Thank you!

For anyone else, check it out, it’s an awesome story by yours truly, Dahlia! You probably know me for my art, but once you read Tease, you’ll be aware of just what I can do when given the chance to write… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

I’m part of epi.foody.reivews, we read and review underrated stories and then post the reviews on our instagram. If you are interested, please follow us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews) and then fill out our review request form:

Ok!

review for review?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree: