Looking for a horror artist (willing to pay)

As the title says I’m looking for an artist with some horror experience/passion.

I’m working on a fantasy & mystery story which features death as a physical being. Therefore I’m in need of overlays. I couldn’t find anything fitting online (not royalty-free at least) and I wanted it to be original.

Below are some reference pics of how I imagined the death to look like. I’d like it be non-humanoid or at least not as much so that it can represent death of animals and death in general as well. But also not too abstract (like alien, 8-legged monster etc.) I’d like it to be creepy/scary but also mysterious. Something like a dementor from Harry Potter (top right in 1st pic). A shadow-y creature with a hood maybe?
If that’s too complicated It could also be an animal skull with human body to simplify it (top left and bottom right in 2nd pic)

PM me if you’re interested or know someone who might be. I’m willing to pay up to 20€ (~ $22.64) :moneybag:
I’m open to discuss any problems and ideas as you are the artist :blush:

2 Likes

like u only want a black shadow type art?

1 Like

Kind of? :thinking: But with a ‘face’ and some details.

1 Like

Welp, I don’t think anyone will have these kind of examples… :sweat_smile: It’s unique , tho

I can try but I don’t have any type of examples of this… too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

True, it’s a unique request but I hope it’ll be fun to whoever wants to do it :smile: Would you be able to make a quick/simple sketch?

1 Like

Anddddd bhoooo :joy:

Nvm, I did it in a hurry… And I know it looks undone… Maybe… But looks scary tho

1 Like

I like it! :clapping: Good job
Can I get back to you? I’m talking to some other artists atm and would like to take some time to decide. :innocent: Thanks for replying for now though!

1 Like

okie thanks! :smiling_face:

1 Like

i can try for you… but it might take a day or two. i dont have particular type of art example though (also i’m new to art)
I can still show you some other example ( if u’re interested)

2 Likes

@pupplegum has some examples of horror artwork on her page that I think are really great. I’m not sure what the price would be though. Here’s where I saw her examples:

:space_invader: Pupplegum’s art commission - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

3 Likes