Looking for a (kind of) specific recommendation

Hii! i’m super new to forums because reddit was of little help this time :frowning:

anyways i’m looking for something with two people, in opposite relationships but they have feelings for each other, like a love square thing?? for example; MC has a bf/gf, mc’s ex/friend/whoever has a bf/gf buut the mc and the ex/friend are in KAHOOTS!
idk it sounds dramatic, but i have 0 talents and cannot write to save my life.

anyways if anyone has anything literally ANYTHING similar to this i will be forever grateful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello. I’m not completely sure if you are looking for something like this, but I hope enough credentials are here. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

thank you so much!! definitely gonna add to my favs! love the first episode already gonna go read more now lol thank u again <3

1 Like

You’re welcome :relaxed:.

I hope this is what you are looking for, if not just leave it :see_no_evil:
Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Comedy/Drama/romance
Episode 18 (ongoing)
Instagram @joxilove.write
Female/Male love interests
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

Here is my story info if you are interested. Would appreciate it strongly if anyone would like to given it a read. Thank You!

EDITED: (NEW COVER IS NOW UPDATED IN THE APP, what you see is the old one!)
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance (but has a mix of drama & mystery)
  • Episodes: 5 & ongoing
  • Story’s Description: As a lost soul, Giada Elmourne unintentionally intervenes with Brody’s classic expectations. Little do they know, what right and wrong the untold brought to unravel. *LL *CC
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656