Looking for a lost story

first, sorry if this isn’t the right community for this — i have no idea where it’s supposed to go.
second, i don’t remember much about this story, other than the mc was able to see ghosts. she went to this college that her mother had went to. her sad attended a college near by.
in this college, she joins the only club that interests her: an occult club
the dean set it up so she’d see it and be automatically interested in it
she ends up casting some sort of spell (i think) and gets stuck basically in limbo, where she meets her mom, who was trying to break the ‘curse’ of seeing ghosts.

there was a love interest, a woman, that the mc was interested in that turned out to be a ghost.

i can’t remember the name of it, and it’s killing me.

thanks in advance!

edit: it was a limelight story

1 Like

I don’t know why, but the only stories that come to my mind are Kissed By A Ghost and the story from Piccalily about rivals.

ive read that one, but sadly it’s not the one i’m looking for
thank you though!

1 Like

Do you remember the genre of the story?

I know which story you are talking about, I also started reading it. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to remember the name either. I’ll look for it on the app and let you know if I find it.

sadly i don’t! it fit into like, every genre, so i can’t place which one it was actually listed under

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.