Looking for a new Cover for my story! (STILL LOOKING)

Hello! I would love if someone can make a cover for me?

My story is called “Betting On Your Love” and here is the bio- “You are a cheerleader at your college university in California, what happens when you snag the hearts of your teacher, coach, and the university bad boy? (Mature Content!)”

In the cover I would like the main character, with the teacher, bad boy, and coach.

I’m thinking the main character (Livia-the girl) in the middle and then the guys around her? And the title on top or in the middle. Thankyou so much if you can do this! <3

2 Likes

Drawn or Edit???

I’m not sure yet, can I see examples of both please? :slight_smile:

i was just asking for those that do want to try and do the cover for you…i dont really do covers

Oh okay, no worries!

But i can give it a try nothing fancy just some simple covers here are some Edit covers ive made

8dd918e4e4371be9286aaa82b1aa8e62104bfb8d_2_180x250 e7e9bf97ff69bedf49686f135cd9c585a4348532_2_690x458 cf12e218377a9fe35f3cda114f4f42c55e0854b6_2_362x499

1 Like
  • Font:
  • Text colour:
  • Background:
  • Your episode name and placement:
  • Any specific placement of the guys:

Font: Any please!
Text color: White
Background: football field
Episode name and placement: Livia (bottom corner)
Placement of the Guys: No specific placement!

Thankyou!

I did smth

:grimacing:

But I messed it up

:frowning_face:

Ready for your eyes to bleed?

2 Likes

That’s actually really good!

1 Like

Aww thx love :blush:

Yes, I’ll credit you if I decide to use your cover! Tysm for your time <33

No problem :two_hearts::grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thankyou so much! Its really nice! I’ll credit you if I end up picking yours ^v^

1 Like

Oh wow, that looks epic :heart_eyes:
:clap: :clap: :clap: I wish I could give you a medal, friend, you always do so much for others, YOU ARE AWESOME OK :clap: :clap: :clap: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Gonna enter!

2 Likes

Just had some fun editing the characters and more. Hope you like it! :relieved::call_me_hand:t4: It’s kinda weird and gross tbh.

App: Ibis, Procreate, Phonto
Time: 42 mins
Device: Phone
What I added: Shading for body and hair, hearts, blurred background, title and author name, a “special” quote - inspiration was the description.

If you use this, credit me: @prashansaravi or @prashansa60.episode on IG. :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

Decided to join.

You can have the overlay if you want.

3 Likes

I made you a cover i hope you like it. Don’t worry nothing is copyright so it is safe to use. :smile:

Here is the cover for the top option

And i also converted land scape for you. here you go

If you use this you don’t need to give me credit i don’t mined. :blush:

2 Likes