Looking for a new Cover for my story! (STILL LOOKING)

Font: Any please!
Text color: White
Background: football field
Episode name and placement: Livia (bottom corner)
Placement of the Guys: No specific placement!

Thankyou!

I did smth

:grimacing:

But I messed it up

:frowning_face:

Ready for your eyes to bleed?

2 Likes

That’s actually really good!

1 Like

Aww thx love :blush:

Yes, I’ll credit you if I decide to use your cover! Tysm for your time <33

No problem :two_hearts::grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thankyou so much! Its really nice! I’ll credit you if I end up picking yours ^v^

1 Like

Oh wow, that looks epic :heart_eyes:
:clap: :clap: :clap: I wish I could give you a medal, friend, you always do so much for others, YOU ARE AWESOME OK :clap: :clap: :clap: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Gonna enter!

2 Likes

Just had some fun editing the characters and more. Hope you like it! :relieved::call_me_hand:t4: It’s kinda weird and gross tbh.

App: Ibis, Procreate, Phonto
Time: 42 mins
Device: Phone
What I added: Shading for body and hair, hearts, blurred background, title and author name, a “special” quote - inspiration was the description.

If you use this, credit me: @prashansaravi or @prashansa60.episode on IG. :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

Decided to join.

You can have the overlay if you want.

3 Likes

I made you a cover i hope you like it. Don’t worry nothing is copyright so it is safe to use. :smile:

Here is the cover for the top option

And i also converted land scape for you. here you go

If you use this you don’t need to give me credit i don’t mined. :blush:

2 Likes

Can you tell us when you pick a cover and witch one you pick i wold really like to know, im just curious! :laughing:

Of course!

Thanks! Looks great!

1 Like

Thankyou! I’ll let you know if I decide to use yours!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you! :relieved: