Looking for a nice person to review my story

I published my story like 1 hour ago :joy: and I need feedbacks. Can someone do it for me?? Thank you :grin:

1 Like

1 hour , gurl I got you,
I just need a charged phone :joy::joy::joy:
I’ll check it out .

Haha tysm :hugs:

1 Like

N.p

Here’s my screenshots, I WILL READ YOUR STORY, IT IS TOO GOOD TO IGNORE !!! Oooooooohhhhhhh I smell trouble, the sarcasm level in this story is 96491640372846291%, I mean wow, and I need to learn some of those directing tips, my stories are plain old plain. Charlie is fineeeeeeee​:fire::fire::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire:, I :green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart: the arts, the splashes , your intro is so cool. I couldn’t wait to give my feedback so far, gurl I love your story and can’t wait 4 more . #Number1Fan , #CharlieJenkins lmfao, just too happy right now, I’m dying from laughter.

Gonna read chap 3 soon.

The I think someone just died caz of me part was hilarious.
“What is this sexiness ?”

Too good chica, too good :joy::joy::joy:
That’s the screenshot of the chapters read, tomarrow I’ll start Forbiddend Love, I have a similar story except, the gurl is a gang leaders daughter, this is from the summary or plot though.

Can’t wait for more .

OMG THIS REVIEW IS SO AMAZING :sob::cry::sob::cry: GLAD YOU LIKED MY STORY MEKDKDLDMD and hahaha thanks for telling me your favorite moments and sending me screenshots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those were just some favorite, basically the whole chapters were my favorite :blue_heart::blue_heart: I see this story going big, and I’ll be here to support. There is no sugar coating, I actually love it. Some people are more criticizing, and will literally tell you,fix this fix that, I’m not, its just opinionated. I really see nothing that needs fixing, grammar and spelling :+1::+1::+1:, character placement​:+1::+1::+1:, overlays , etc :+1::+1::+1:, and I need some of your tips on directing dayummm yours are good .

AWW YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY :smiley::smiley: and ofc I can give you directing helps! PM me if you want to ask one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Ok, thx

I’ll give it a read :blush:

Ty please let me know your thoughts after you read it

I loved it!
Evelyn’s attitude is so hard on the outside, but seeing that she stood with Charlie the whole night really shows that deep down she’s caring, I can’t wait to see how the rest of this turns out!:blush: