Looking for a partner to write a reality-tv story with!

Hi there! I’ve been reading on episode for quite a while, but this is my first time writting an episode story and I have some ambitious ideas so I thought I could benefit from a writing partner, I figure that way the process wouldn’t be too harsh! I also thought it’d be more fun this way, if you have any questions feel free to ask! I’ll also mention that I’m hispanic, my english is more than good if I do say so myself, but I still might make some mistakes so I’ll apologize now for that.

3 Likes

Hey! My name is Jessica.
But go by Jess,For short.

&& I’m very interest in teaming up
With you. && To collaboration on whatever we decide.

Its my first time attempting to even write on here on episode.
Writing is also one of my favorite little hobbies.

Let me know if your interested.:hugs::thinking::slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks.

1 Like

Hey, Welcome to the community guys :face_holding_back_tears: :heart_hands: :sparkles: @JessCreates @WarriorOutcast

I actually, have a beginners coding class (*paid, you know the basic coding) If you are interested…let me know. The prices are really reasonable. :relieved: :sparkles:

Also, I would be more than happy to help with the story! :smile:

Hi! Thank you for the welcome :blush: I unfortunately don’t have a budget right now (conversion rates y’know, dollar’s crazy expensive right now) but thanks for the suggestion! And if the help is free I’d be more than happy to work with you! I’d just recomend making a few questions so you want to make sure you actually like the project and think you’d be a good fit (optional, of course), if you’re looking for paid sadly I can’t do that right now but I completely understand and wish you the best!

1 Like

Hi Jess! It’s nice to meet you :blush: I’m interested in collabing with you, I would like to see a sample of your writting first just to see your style if you don’t mind, are there any questions you have for me before you want to with the project? We can also move to pm’s if you want :grin:

2 Likes

Hey, it’s completely fine and I understand :relieved: :heart_hands: :sparkles:
I will be more than happy to help actually…I have been thinking about writing a reality tv story for quite awhile now, especially the fashion ones you know where people get fashionable clothes and stuff :joy:
Just pm me the deets and we can start working on it right away (*if you want of course :grinning:) :smiling_face: :sparkles:
Also, if you wanna see my work, just hit me up :grin: :sparkles:

1 Like

Heu yes I would lovee to work with you

I PMd you!