Looking for a Proof Reader? :)

Hello, lovelies! I’m Ellie and today, I’m here to help you when you are in need for someone to check your story! (I hope that makes sense!)

First off, many new Authors struggle with lots of common directing issues, grammar issues, etc. You’re not alone! So, if you want me or someone else to read your story, this thread is made for that! :heart: I also review your stories, both positive and negative and at the end…I will give you the rating. From 0-5 stars. I also do the points of your story like this “3.7/5” :slight_smile:

If you want me to read your story, you need to follow how I want the format to be:

Cover of the Story:

Name of the Story:

Story Info:

Social Media (If you wish to add it.):

Chapters you currently have:

Style(Ink,Limelight,Classic):

Author of the story:

If you want me to read 1 or several chapter(s) of the story, please list it! You can also give me other authors’ stories that are not yours! I will be glad to list my honest opinion about it.
You can also PM me the details of your story if you wish. I’m always online, so I will always check your stories!

Thank you all! :blush: :heart:

Can anyone please help me with the grammar mistakes?
Help needed - Please read my draft!
I am looking for a proofreader, but someone who's is taking his work serieus

Hello
Would you review my story
My story: Trust the Love
Author: Misslibra
Title: Trust the Love
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
** how many chapters: 6 at the moment are out
Description:
Trusting in love is easier said than done.
Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson find themself is the battle of finding true love
Go along with this intense and impactful love story.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6188648946335744

IMG_0759

Cover of my story: image

Name of my story: The need and the bad boy

Story info: Christa has been all her life. What happens when bad boy Ryan starts to take an interest on her? Read to find out :wink:

Can u read all 3 chapters of my story please? :blush:
Author of the story: Kit Kat

Chapters I currently have: 3 (more coming soon)

Link to my story: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5025911947526144

Hi! I will be happy to read your story! I’ll check it out right now! :slight_smile:

Ooh, I’m so happy to read this! It looks amazing! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much i just update the story and episode 7 & 8 are out

Hi @MissLibra ! I really like your story, it’s really interesting and has perfect timing. Like, it’s like around 15 minutes! That’s fantastic! :slight_smile:

Positive. :arrow_down:

• I love the characters’ relationships with each other, it seems so real!
  • Really grateful to allow us to customize a character!
  • You are really descriptive and that’s wonderful! The way you describe stuff is great!
    *The characters, wow. They have amazing personalities.

Negative. :arrow_down:

• Several punctuations mistakes and remember to capitalize your first letter in the beginning of a sentence, this includes Choices and thoughts!
    *It’s a bit weird seeing the MC talk to herself without using the thought bubble, do you know how to do the thought bubble? I can show you. :slight_smile:

This story is amazing for a new author just starting! It’s well planned. Even tho, girls shouldn’t change their looks to make others impressed. That’s just a life lesson. :joy: This story has potential in becoming popular! :slight_smile:

Hi @Forever1201 ! I’ll be checking out your story, right now! :slight_smile:

Ok :blush: hopefully u will like it

Hi @Forever1201 ! Wow, that was really sad to see her in such a terrible situation that many people have to deal with. :frowning:

Positive. :arrow_down:

*I love their outfit choices! They’re really cute! Even the MC looks pretty!

• Universal feelings, many people get dealt with bullying and it’s common to see people cry during facing this situation. I’m really happy to see that you included that. But, those bullies making fun of her because she is crying? Smh, put yourself in her shoes, bullies. Would you like a person to make fun of you because of your crying?
    *This is like watching a real life situation, it’s so sad. ;(
    *Thank you for introducing the characters, really thoughtful of you!

Negative. :arrow_down:

*Like you said before, several grammar mistakes and punctuation mistakes, but no worries! You’re new and “growing!”
*2-3 directing issues, for example when the Dad was walking towards the Mom and she he looked like he was sliding since he was the animation “rear.” You could use walk_rear and that will fix the problem.

Overall, not many negatives. You are fantastic at this. :slight_smile: Keep up the good work! But, I have one more thing to say…

Message to bullies; Who do you think you are? Just because you have the “most beautiful clothing” or you’re the “best” at Fortnite, let’s not talk about your “followers on Instagram” Not to mention that you think that you own the world with all the “money” that you have. Well, listen here. Bullying someone causes lots of consequences, you could even go to jail for harassment. You could even be the cause of the number one, leading death “Suicide.” (If you are feeling suicidal, please call the helpline.) So, you wanna be popular by bullying people? It’s not nice and after all, you just want attention. You are so desperate. Put yourself in a victim’s point of view and they were getting bullied, would you like that? No. Bullying causes depression and anxiety, does it feel good to have that? Heck nah. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAKKKK!!! It’s that simple, is it kind? Is it necessary ? Is it truthful? Think to yourself that. People change themselves to at least fit in, don’t do that. You’re beautiful, just the way you are. If people don’t appreciate your looks and make fun of you, AHAHAHA. Looks like Karma is getting you back. Don’t ever use physical situations, you don’t wanna get hurt and it makes the situation worse. Tell someone, it doesn’t mean you are a “snitch.” But, please. If you are in the situation, talk to someone and don’t keep it to yourself. You are going to get “bottled up and explode.” If you are the bully, let me say that you might become someone’s reason they died.

I apologize for the long review, but I just wanted to say that. If Episode ever did a bullying situation category, you should be in it. :wink:

Thanks you soooo much. Thanks for the feedback. You say. It’s a bit weird seeing the MC talk to herself without using the thought bubble, do you know how to do the thought bubble Do you mean that I’m using the narrator instead. Or do you mean something else .
I’m looking for someone to go over the grammar and stuff… because that is my weakspot.

And that girls should never change there self is one of the lessons in this story. Because it will come back. In episode 7 you see a scene between jackson en cassie that will show that more.
But it’s something alot of girls struggle with. Thats one of the reasons i put it in :kissing_heart:

Thank u so much for the review I will check the errors and fix it and I’m glad that u like it. I hope other people likes it too. And I’d there is a bullying category I would help :blush:

Also I have a question where does it show the dad is sliding?

Like, when the character is speaking or thinking, it doesn’t show a thought bubble and it looks like she is talking to herself. Which is fine! But, if you want her to be thinking and showing the thought bubble, this is how you do it.

CHARACTER (animation)
(The text goes here.)

As I said to Forever, your story is amazing to be in a category of bullying, if Episode ever decides to do that. You are awesome at writing, Libra. I will try to continue to read it if I remember. I’ll add it to my favorites. :slight_smile:

Like, it’s around the part when you are introducing the family. How do you say it? It’s like the dad is walking sideways or sliding since he was facing backwards? Or, the animation rear. If you want, you could make him walk_rear and then he faces left. I could show you how.

Moved to Share Feedback since this is primarily for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Oh right, I knew that this was in the wrong category! Sorry Sydney!

Thank you again :pray:t2: .

No problem! Have a terrific day! :slight_smile: