Looking for a proofreader for my story!

Hey!

I am currently revamping my story Trapped in the Shadows.

I want it to be perfect.

I’m looking for someone who can help me make sure it makes sense, the story line isn’t too rushed, the directing is okay and for any big spelling mistakes.

It not a necessity but it would be great if this person could help me improve the chapters if necessary too!

If you are interested or know someone who might be please let me know

Have a nice weekend

Zoe

Hi! I would be happy to be your proofreader for a small price. Check out my post below for details or let me know if you have any questions :hugs:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/sapphires-gem-spending-proofreading-coding/596036/1

1 Like

Thank you. Can I ask how long it would take you to proofread and beta read an episode after payment??

Zoe

1 Like

Hey, I can help, I give honest and detailed feedback and provide suggestions for improvements.
I do ask for a small fee for these services, you can find more information via my thread:

Cheyara Skadi Proofreading Thread

Or DM me :blush:

1 Like

Hi Im definitely interested!! My story is published tho because this is for a revamp. Will this be a problem?

Zoe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No, that’s not an issue. I just haven’t gotten around to removing that clause lol.

1 Like

Ahhh perfect! I’m just finishing off the 3 chapter then I’ll message you if that’s okay :heart:

No problem :slight_smile: Just DM me when you’re ready, and I’ll send payment details.

1 Like

I have DMed you :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.