Looking for a Proofreader?

I’ve seen many users on here looking for proofreading, or writing help. :smile:
I have been writing for years, and would be happy to help if anyone is interested!
I have been on Episode for years, but do not create stories on the platform (directing and codes aren’t my strength).
I can help those who may need some plot reconstruction, revisions, or proofreading. Feel free to comment if you’re interested! :smile: :heart:

11 Likes

hey, I am interested. Here is my Instagram to communicate: @episode_.evi

1 Like

I’m going to message you now! :smile:

okay

hey, i’m very interesting, ty for this :grin:

1 Like

Not a problem! I enjoy writing and editing stories. :heart: Feel free to PM me, and we can get started! :smile:

1 Like

ty for this!
Do you have a ig profile? So i can dm u there :grin:
mine is: @thestar_stories

1 Like

I just messaged you! Mine is @thevonkelley :heart:

1 Like

I messaged u :blush:

1 Like

Hi, if you will have time, would you proofread my story? I would be so thankful❤

2 Likes

Hi Tara!
I’d love to read it! PM me the link to your story on here, or on IG: VonneVantablack is my name.
Looking forward to reading!

Hi! Is there any way you could proofread my story??

1 Like

can you read my first story ı need a proofreader

1 Like

Hi Kayla!
Absolutely! Shoot me a PM with the link, and I will check it out. I typically respond on IG with screenshots of revisions/ edits line by line for my proofreadings.
My IG is @ VonneVantablack
Hope to hear from you soon!
-Vonne

Hi @Aria5 !
I’d absolutely can read your story, please PM me :smiley:
or you can message me on IG: @ VonneVantablack , whichever is easier for you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey, I am looking for a proofreader for proofreading episode 4 of my story, if you could, that’d be great.

1 Like

Hey, could you help me with plot reconstruction? :sweat_smile:
And I kind of need ideas for revamping chapter 1 cause I’m not really proud of it :laughing::sob:

1 Like

Hello @VonneVantablack! I would love if you could proof read my story as well! <3

1 Like

@Leathelion , I can help you with that, no problem!
Reach out to me on IG or PM me here, and we can talk about your story in more detail :smile:
-Vonne

1 Like

Ok I will dm you on insta :hugs:

1 Like