Looking for a Proofreader?

@episode_katherinee I can! As I always say, IG is where I live, lol! I sometimes miss the notifications on here, so I’ll PM you? Depending on whatever is easiest for you, we can go from there. :smile:
-Vonne

1 Like

Same here! I’m more active on Instagram as well!

My instagram is @episode_katherinee, how about you?

1 Like

I will DM you on Instagram :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi can i ask for a revision?thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rahzel , Of course!
I’m always on Instagram, @ vonnevantablack
But, I’m also on the forum at least once a day. If you PM me, we can talk more about what kind of editing and revisions you’re looking for :smiley:
I look forward to reading your story!
-Vonne

Hi! :hugs: Thank you for doing this! I was wondering if you could maybe (grammar) proofread my story?
My instagram account would be @episode.anyi.e and my story is called “The Gifted”.
(episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584)

Hi, could you review my story? I’ll PM you the details

could you help me with my new episode story today? i need help with proofreading and making my story interesting. i will even credit you in my story,please get back to me.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
@amy10 @girlgame90 @Anyi.E @lqwalter @Rahzel @episode_katherinee @Leathelion

I apologize for not getting to messages sooner, I had a family emergency. Some have asked, I had a loved one pass abruptly, and needed some time to grieve. But I’m back, and ready to read and edit my heart out!
Please feel free to message on IG : @ vonnevantablack
I’ll get to everyone, and I appreciate your patience! I’m working through requests that I’ve already started, and will finish :heart:
:black_heart:- Vonne

6 Likes

thank you! and cant wait to work with you soon. :blush:

1 Like

Hi love! Thanks for tagging me here, I appreciate it :slight_smile: as much as I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity you are offering, the chapters I needed to undergo proofreading have been already checked by someone else. :slight_smile: I’ll recommend you to my other friends who need proofreaders tho :heart: thanks for all the things you’re doing in this community :two_hearts:

1 Like

Also, I’m sorry for your loss! I hope you’re doing better :heart:

1 Like

It’s totally ok I understand :heart::hugs:

1 Like

That’s completely fine! Thanks :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Heyyyy
I’d love for you to proofread my story!

2 Likes