Looking for a proofreader>

Hi! I made a new story called Hooked and it would be very useful if I can get someone to proofread and with some feedback about the plot there is only 3 published episodes so far! Thank you! Here’s the link: Hooked

hey! I would love to, I’m very good with spelling and grammar. So i will do it if you are still looking for one?

1 Like

That would be great thanks!

the link you have attached doesn’t work as it only seems to go to your actual story in the app… could you possibly create a word doc or something and place your script into there so i can edit it later? :slight_smile:

Hii, I have just published the first three episodes of my story and it would be very helpful if I could get some feedback on the first episode, Thanks <33 Hooked- Gracie_x

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading and feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey, I can proofread for you for a small price! Let me know if you’re interested :hugs:

i still can’t access that sorry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.