Looking for a sleep rear animation

Hello dear Episodians,
I was wondering if there’s a sleep_rear animation, not the lay_facedown one. It’s like a side rear animation. For example: the animation sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop, if it has a rear version. I saw a similar something in DL: Beauty boss by Marion and Cpc, I don’t know if it was an overlay. But it looked like an animation to me. Can someone please help me with this? :see_no_evil: Thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Tashi!

You could try using “massage_lay_receive_rub_loop_rear” although they are shaking.

Another suggestion is getting a background that is just a plain white bed you can find from an art shop and use a rear animation to make it look like they’re sleeping.

Could you send me a photo of the animation in the DL?

2 Likes

Sometimes people use the kiss dip rear animations as sleeping animations, perhaps it might’ve been one of those? I read that entry but I don’t really remember much of the sleeping scenes so I can’t say for sure what was used nor how. 🥲

2 Likes

I use the rear hugging animations!

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

That works for the bird’s view of the bed, right? I was looking for the human’s view lol. Thank you for your reply though. :blush:

That works nicely when you use a blanket. It was without any blanket, still looked pretty good. Thank you for the reply though :blush:

1 Like

I don’t have a screenshot unfortunately. If you have that story, it was the scene where Lilly lost her wig in the club while being drunk, Al took her to a different hotel to hide from Yamamoto. Lilly was lying on the bed and Al was lying on the floor. They had quite a deep conversation.

It works for both provided you have blanket overlays or have the camera zoomed. But I was thinking instead, perhaps the animations you mentioned were actually used and they just gave the scale a minus value to “flip” it upside down, so the facedown animation would appear faceup and same thing for the lay animations with talking.

1 Like

Wah! I will have to try it then. Thank you so much,

1 Like

You were right. It actually worked and it’s the same thing I saw in those stories. You are truly so good at directing. Thanks a bunch! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad it worked and no worries! (:

1 Like