Looking for a somewhat-experienced writer to participate in the AW contest with me. Anyone interested?

Hey, I’m a newbie and recently had an idea for the Another World contest. Please let me know if you’d like to help me write a story. :slight_smile:

please do not copy this story!!!
The (extremely rough) plot line would follow a girl around the age of 21-25 who works as a part-time teacher in the Department of Defense. In her world, Earth is governed by an AI who always makes ethical and logical decisions for the people. The AI was created by a group of individuals in [undecided year], following an ignored threat of climate change that nearly resulted in the mass extinction of all life on Earth. It was then that it was decided that humanity could not make decisions for itself, resulting in the creation of a super AI to act as the governing “body” of Earth.

Is this (rough) idea good? Please be honest; I definitely wouldn’t mind if y’all criticized the heck out of it. If you’re interested in creating a story like this, though, PLEASEEEEE let me know! Thank you

4 Likes

I will be your co writer!!! @superb

Though you needs to tell me what this is. I am forgetting.

This is an interesting idea, although would the reality be post-apocalyptic? Then it would more interesting at that point. A blend of super technology and also the chaotic post apocalyptic energy.

3 Likes

Hey, thank you so much for replying and being so willing to help me out!! Could you give me your Instagram so we can DM more? I’m currently using Safari to go on the forum so it’s a little tacky LOL

1 Like

Maybe:
MC(needs name) is 23, she works as a part-time teacher in the Department of Defense. In her world, Earth is governed by an AI who always makes ethical and logical decisions for the people. The AI was created by a group of individuals in 230, following an ignored threat of climate change that nearly resulted in the mass extinction of all life on Earth, it was then that it was decided that humanity could not make decisions for itself, thus resulting in the creation of a super AI to act as the governing “body” of Earth.

@episode.danielle_318

What do you think of my new description? @superb

Yes, I guess it would be sort of post-apocalyptic. I’ll definitely consider this while I’m/we’re writing ^^

1 Like

Maybe all 3 of use could write it together! @natalie81400 and @superb

haha I just searched it up; I’m not from the USA, but I’m guessing it’s basically the military

1 Like

oh! ok!

1 Like

Not bad! I think 23 is a good age, but did you mean 2030, or actually 230? And I think we’ll need to make the description a lot shorter for when we publish the story

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah.
@superb
This is how long a description can be!
Emily family is complicated. Very completed. With her dad leaving the family and mom well… When she turns 16 she learns that her family is VERY broken and messed up.fffffffffffffff
That’s for my other story.
Hey, @superb why don’t you contact me on Instagram?

Ohhh I see.
I did DM you! Unless I messaged the wrong person lol, my user is @superb.writes

1 Like

I see it now, lol. Didn’t give me the notification!

1 Like

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy please close this topic!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :grinning: