Looking For A Story Filled With Tea and Drama?

Are you looking for a drama filled story that’ll keep you on the edge of your seat?
Are you wanting to throw your phone after each chapter? Check out my story, Can’t Raise A Man.

Cant_Raise_A_Man_Xr_posterThumb_tJk6axkCDh

Description:Everyone’s telling her to leave him because he’s a slacker. She won’t leave, because she loves him. After an accidental encounter with Terrell, will she still stay by O’s side?

Instagram: karadabaddestwriter21
Instagram: karadabaddestwriter2021

5 Likes

Hey, i love drama stories with a lot of twists. Mine has a lot of that too and i think we can help each other with some r4r. :blush::blush:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

2 Likes

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

2 Likes

I’d love to do an R4R. Do you have an Instagram?

1 Like

I’ll check it out. Follow my Instagram, karadabaddestwriter21

2 Likes

Yes, my insta is cm_episode7997
:relaxed::relaxed:

I think I follow you already. If not, I’ll follow.

1 Like

Okay girl.

1 Like

Hey kaykay5046,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. All of my stories have a mix of romance, drama and comedy. :point_right:t2: My stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’ (Fantasy), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LGBTQ+), ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK (LGBTQ+ with a little mafia).

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 5 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Yessss this is the oneee. I started reading it after love lost and it has me in tears fr :sob::rofl::rofl::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it and I hope you’re caught up, cause more tea is coming up. I’m in love with Love Lost. Kacey and her liver lip niece gets on my nerves.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll check some of these out :heart:

1 Like

Liver lips as well :sob::rofl::rofl: