Looking for a story to read!

I’m looking for a story to read that has multiple love interests and choices matter also the love intrests can be both genders please recommend something for me to read

I love The Wall by J.Miley. Her coding and mini-games are always so good. Maybe you should try it out!

2 Likes

i’d love it if you could check out a few ch of mine!!!

Here’s a short synopsis babe:
Married to a monster, you must escape his grasp on your life. After encountering an old flame that you lost to society, details of the past unravel. How will your story end?
Chapters out: 21 :cupid:
Full CC, 1 M LI! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ART SCENES!!! :fire: :star_struck:
CHOICES MATTER
GEM choices do not affect the storyline!

Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

[The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: I’ll Make You Mine * 20+21*}(Episode Writer Portal)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

If you are a fan of action, thrill and romance, then this story is perfect for you. check this story out :blush: :blush:
Link :- Episode Writer Portal

Hey check out my story
Cher was sold and married to an abusive man, what will happen when she finds an abandoned vampire and takes him in. Will she fall in love or abandon him too?
Genre : Fantasy, Romance.
I publish every 2-3 days.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Bloody Love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Genre:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 4 (On going)
Love Interest:- 1 (no option)
Description:- The most dangerous assassin and the heiress of the Italian Mafia with the rivalry of the Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) OR (4x4)& G4G :wink: :wink:
Cover:-