Looking for a story with diversity, astrology, addressing poverty, and lgbt characters? look no further!

I’m excited for my first story to be out! Here is a little about it. (If you want to do R4R, please read conditions below!)

• Title: It Was Written In The Stars
  • Author: Mars X.
  • Chapters: 3
  • LL or Ink?: LL
  • Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716925350838272
  • Description: Leonardo is an eccentric model and astrologer. Darryl is an impoverished street thief. Can they win each other’s hearts? Or are they too different?
  • Insta to contact for screenshot exchange: @marsx.episode
What makes my story stand out/what is special about it?

IWWITS is Male MC, CC, LGBT, and choices matter with multiple endings! Also theres astrology!

Cover(s)

IF YOU WANT TO DO R4R: Please reply telling me about your story using the template below (copy/paste it and fill it out!) I prefer stories with lgbt+ characters and diversity. If your story is all about a heterosexual romance, unless theres something very unique about it, im just being honest i probably wont be interested. If you want to do R4R you MUST be willing to take a screenshot from each of the 3 chapters in my story and dm me them on insta, and I’ll do the same for your story if I tell you I’m interested.

• Title:
  • Author:
  • Chapters:
  • LL or Ink?:
  • Description:
  • Insta to contact for screenshot exchange:
  • What makes my story stand out/What is special about it?
  • Cover(s):