Looking For A Summer Art Group?

Hey, lovelies!
Looking for a summer art shop? Well, you’ve come to the right place!!

So I’m only asking for roughly 3-4 members! I can do just about everything so I just want some more people with different styles and availability!
I will basically be giving you each your own job and I will take the rest because I can do any kind of art!

The form is down below! Just fill it out and just so everyone knows;
This will not open until another (roughly) 2-3 weeks!!

I just want people to start filling out the form so I can start evaluating!
I have school and finals for another 2 weeks so after that then I am available all summer!
So thanks!

PLS REPLY BELOW WEHN YOU HAVE SUBMITTED!

If the link doesn’t work let me know asap so I can fix it! (I don’t think I fixed the sharing permissions but I don’t remember how :grimacing: )

Try both of them :woman_shrugging:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpVhrbAa60EnXWZ1RpUT9cn_O3gvvqMFSQMeSXPr6xdOMzrQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

https://forms.gle/PwnPkhLafk1purtp6

10 Likes

I submitted :green_heart::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Submitted!

1 Like

Submitted!

1 Like

Submitted :blush:

1 Like

~Bump!~

Submitted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Super excited!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for submitting! Reviewing some now! And if you have any friends that might even be alright interested I’d love to see their art
too!:blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

submitted :woozy_face:

1 Like

~ B u m p ~

Submitted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If anyone knows people who do art and are interested please send them my way!! So far I have basically all submissions for edited and I need some more drawn!!! Thanks!

Bump!!

Just submitted :hot_face:

1 Like

Gong to start evaluating! But I have an extremely low amount of drawn/ not edited artists, and that’s really what I was looking for! If I don’t get any more than I won’t open the shop :sleepy:

2 Likes

@eilyk cough
@Bridi ndjsjx
@TyLo

5 Likes

booo! hi hi hi

3 Likes

HOLA Bb

3 Likes

submitted :heart:

4 Likes

LOL hI