Looking for a trippy story to read

Hey guys.
I’m in the mood to read a “trippy” kind of story
Deep, confusing, all over the place, crazy, vibrant, magical, rabbit hole, you get the gist.
Preferably with character customization and in the limelight style. If you know of a good story like this that doesn’t have customization you can recommend it as long as it isn’t longer than like 10 episodes (I’m not interested in reading a non cc story that is longer than this!)

2 Likes

Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for but you can try Clue: L.O.S.T. by Mary D Sava. It talks about a girl who get killed and she’s reincarnated into a detective to investigate her own murder (it’s in Limelight with a CC, I don’t remember exactly but the customization should be both for the girl and the detective).

In alternative you can try my story (it’s not really trippy yet, but it should start in a couple of episode). It’s called AW: Bio-Hysteria and it talks about a future where the human race was capable of modifying their dna, transforming who can afford the procedure into a new race called transhumanism. Who couldn’t afford it however, started hating on transhumans and some of them became terrorists with the only purpose of wiping out the new race. It has a full CC for the MC (you can choose your name as well) and it’s in limelight.

OR if you don’t like neither of them, you can try to search in the thriller genre if you can find a psychological thriller that you like. I hope it helped :two_hearts:

EDIT: I TOTALLY forgot but try AW: The shadows by Cece Marie, I’m sure that it’s exactly what you’re looking for!

4 Likes

I have two stories… Sadly both are INK style and no character customisation… One is with 10 episodes and complete and the other one is with 6 episodes and ongoing… Would you like to give them a try!!!

1 Like

You can look into mind: Tribe of Malapinchi. I’m not sure if it’s the kind of trippy you are looking for but its more realistic-fantasy, horror, thriller, adventure and mystery.

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Yes I loooove the shadows
Just added your story to favorites thanks !

1 Like

Added to favorites !

Title: Love makes life live {complete}
Author: Roy
Description: A musical love story of Justin & Rhea who goes through love, hate, fame, failure. Will they stay together accepting their success, or will they breakup due to their ego?
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 10 (complete)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5297404532621312

Love_Makes_Life_Live_YD_posterThumb_GNAbV1vNis

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

I agree, The Shadows is sooo good :heart_eyes:
Let me know what you think about my story!

1 Like

Hey there! My story doesn’t have CC, but I would say that it’s deep and magical. Here it is, in case you’re interested in reading it: :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @ aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

1 Like

The description drew me in so I will be checking it out :blush:

1 Like

I hope you’ll enjoy it! :blush:

H&V Magician’s Code by Costa made me shook
It’s on INK though but it’s so good.
I replayed it 3times:)

I mean my story is Ink but I hope you’re intrested :3

Hey everyone, I’m kinda new to writing episodes and I decided why not do a read for read. Here’s a description of my episode

Title: Immortals
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 7 more coming
Author: Prudence/Paige
Description: Hope is a normal girl with a normal life. School, friends, and a wonderful family. But what happens after her parents die and a group of brothers enter her life? Will she find love again?

1 Like

This thread draws me in every time I see it; my story perfectly fits this description, but at the rate I’m writing, I’ll probably have it published by 2022. :disappointed:

Happy reading anyway though! :heart:

1 Like