Looking for a Vampire large and small cover!

Hello I am just wondering if anyone can make me a small and large cover around vampires or know anyone who can make me one… :grin:
Thank you so much :heartpulse: x

5 Likes

I’m a member of episode diamonds, and we would love to help you out! Please send us the details and stuff so we can make it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them.

3 Likes

Please send the deatils

I can help you out! I’ll attach an example of my work below for you to look at. Just give me an explanation of what you are looking for and I’ll try and make it happen. :blush:

Example

2 Likes

if you want to see examples go here

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/official-episode-diamonds-art-request-thread-new-and-improve-examples/41067

amazing @aprill

@MadisonW @aprill @Unique_911 @random.girlheer @Coco.S @linalilly10 do you guys think you can do it

@aprill can do the character edit @MadisonW you put the characters in place and someone add the text

Can I give you the details here or will I go to one of your links? :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much :smiley:
Can I get a small cover picture and one to into my story so I can credit you guys :relaxed:
I hope I gave you everything you need I don’t mind what else is in the cover :smiley:

Story Title: Secrets behind the Darkness
Author Name: Dotty

Characters
Male : Ink and he is a Vampire :blush:
Skin : Tan
Brow: Medium Sharp
Hair: Modern Pompadour (Black)
Eyes: Classic Round (White) or if you can red :thinking:
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)
Outfits: Ripped punk pants, Ochre Yellow Utility Boot, key necklace, Lady Rose Tattoo
Animations: Flirty
Details: If you can can I get a few more tattoos on him aswel its ok if not. :slight_smile:

Characters
Female : Ink
Skin : Tan
Brow: Mature Round
Hair: Straight (Auburn)
Eyes: Upturnd Bold (Blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full round (cherry red)
Outfits: Lace Buster, Skater Gray Ripped Shorts, Black Leather Leggings, Silver Pendant Necklace, Black Military Chic Boots
Animations: Flirty
Detail: If you guys can, can I get vampire bite on the side of her neck aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@aprill can you edit the characters

Ink, limelight, or classic? @EpisodeStudio would be glad to help!

Okay, sorry it took me forever. These are the character edits, @MadisonW let me know if you need help with anything else! And @Dotty let me know if there is something you want changed

Edits

1 Like

Thank you so much love them :heartpulse:

1 Like

I don’t mind as long as it is kinda dark or errie :smile:

Can I get the one with the half moon please :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much it pefect, will do :heartpulse:

1 Like