Looking for a water splash overlay

Hey there.
Does anyone have or know where could I find a water splash overlay? I will try to explain myself. I want a water overlay to use after a character jumps into the pool and the water splashes around her. I don’t know how to express it better😅
Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

like an overlay??
(nvm i just read it :joy:)
i can help you. how soon do you need it done?

1 Like

I can wait, I’m not in a rush. It would be amazing if you could do it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

do you want it to be a big splash?

Sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile:
I don’t really have a clear idea of what I want. But I’ve been looking up to some ideas of how I imagined the overlay and this is the one that look more like my original idea (just the splash not the pool water :joy: ). Although if you have another idea or prefer to do it another way I’m totally fine with it. Just do whatever fits you the most, ‘m sure I will love whatever you make. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i can see what i can do

1 Like

Okey, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Sorry i took so long here you go!

1 Like

OMG I actually love it :heart: It’s just how I had imagined it :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for taking the time to do it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Should I credit you as Fierce, @Fierce…? Just tell me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And again thank you a lot it’s perfect :heart:

1 Like

yea you can credit me like that and yw

1 Like