Looking for a Weird, diverse story about racism and mental health?

Has a deep and well thought-out main character? CHECK
Has a hot love interest? CHECK
Deals with controversial issues such as race, gender equality, and mental health? CHECK
Written by a stupid author who’s worked for months on a story in a sad attempt to speak out about something that she cares about, neglecting her personal hygiene and grades to make it worth reading? CHECK.

Check out “The Reasons” by Zarifa Rahman!

Triste swears to change her life after her sister’s accident. The road of recovery was full of relapse until she meets Mind-less- best alt. band in TOWN, BABYYY. Triste Osbourne is a 17-year-old girl with severe anxiety and a negative perspective on the world. You’d think she’d meet a really positive guy who’d change her life around, but NOPE. Meeting Steven was like meeting an aggravating version of her past life, but Triste soon finds him to be the reason why she can keep going.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’d love to do a r4r with you if you would like :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

For sure! I’m down to read anything

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll add your story to my list now. What’s your story link?

1 Like

Im literally reading it right now- Im so enthralled

1 Like

My story is weird!!!

Title : The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

I actually love your story, lol

1 Like
1 Like

Hello I saw your post my story is about awareness of mental health.
Important info: My story has NOT be publish but it is finished as such. Just doing the finishing touches and then I will publish it. Your welcome to Check it out.
** Chapters**: 28 [COMPLETE]
Description:Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter

advert
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/654731901127884

my story will be delving into topics like racism, mental health etc (not too heavily though)

Here’s a link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Instagram ~ @atreus.writes xx

I think my story meets your check list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My long term goal w/ my story is to touch on all issues the main characters face (like racism, sexism, xenophobia, Islamophobia, as well as the mental health of an emotionally/mentally abused person). I hope this is what you’re looking for!
Thank you so much for this thread and for the consideration! :two_hearts:

Title : Crescendo
Style : Limelight
Genre : Adventure (wish I could classify it as Hollywood)
Author : Aurora
Chapters : 6 ( more coming soon)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4591748300472320
Description : You’re a part of a world famous pop band. Can you balance work, your love life, and friendships or fail at the hands of an abusive ex and the obsessed media?

Just finished! Let me know when you’ve read mine :slight_smile:

Wow- thank you! I’ve read some of yours 2 weeks ago, actually, but got hung up on travelling. Let me know what you think of my story; I love your text- based format! It’s so unique from what’s usually out there on episode, and you make a lot of smart directorial choices. I’d love to read more.

1 Like

And yo- Tommy’s a baddass