Looking for a writing buddies! (Group)

Hello! I have this issue where I start a story and finish the first episode but then my brain goes away and I can’t really do much else. So I created a group that won’t work on the same story but instead we keep in contact, talk about how our stories are going, help each other when we get stuck and just hype each other up per say. We currently have a group of seven people and are still accepting more. We all have a group chat and help each other out on our own stories.

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to be part of the group chat and help out as much as i can

1 Like

I’ll make a group chat and as people join I’ll add them.

Hey there! I would like to be a part of the group as well, if you’re still accepting :blush: !

1 Like

Absolutely I’ll add you now!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Hiii! I found a coder for my story so i’m writing episode 1 tomorrow! I’m so excited.How are y’all doing? :heart::blue_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse:

2 Likes

This is the thread to join Amy. I’ll message the group chat so that you can find it easier though lol.

1 Like

Hey! I would like to be a part of the group as well so can I be in your group? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure I’ll add you to the chat!

oml i’m so stupid i didn’t even see where i was writing ahahhahahaha :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’d love to!

2 Likes

I might be able to help too! :smile: I’m a new writer, so this would be fun! :blush:

2 Likes

Can I join?
My motivation sucks lately

3 Likes

I’ll add you now!

1 Like

I’ll add you!

1 Like

Mine does too lol. I’ll add you now!

1 Like

I would love to join the group sadly I stink at coding tho and I’m on chapter 2 but have trouble

1 Like

We all work on separate stories so that is no big deal. If you want you can join.