Looking for a writing group (LL)

Hi there! I’m looking for some experienced and serious people to form a group with - I’m looking to make some friends on this platform and we can collaborate and perhaps become really good friends. I have a first story in mind - queens battling it out to sit on the throne but they’re both being manipulated in what is essentially a man’s world - based off the struggles between Elizabeth I and Mary, Queen of Scots.

I’m looking for coders, artists, character designers (the main characters are done but I’d be open to discussion on them), proof-readers and any other roles you can think of. I would prefer to be the writer as that is definitely my strong suit.

Feel free to message me on here if you are interested or hit me up on Insstagram - preston.episode

1 Like

Hi! Your story idea sounds really good!! I’d love to join. I can code (although I’m not the best, I’m pretty decent), I love character design and outfit design, and I could help with the plot if ever you needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! Do you have Instagram or would you rather message on here?

1 Like

I have instagram too :slight_smile: My instagram is sophie__episode

1 Like

Hey I can help

1 Like

I’ll follow you right now!

1 Like

Perfect, any particular role you have in mind?

1 Like

I can help with everything but art :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Can I join?

1 Like

I would like to be a writer(coder). Character and outfit creator I can do too!

1 Like

I’d like to be a coder

2 Likes

I would love to join you. I’m pretty good at coding, outfit and character creation, background and overlay making, Let me know if you are still looking for teammates.
btw your idea is great!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to join for coding and art!!

2 Likes

Great! Feel free to add me on Instagram or message me on this, hoping to make a big group chat so we can all talk!:blush:

1 Like

I’d love to have you on board! Thanks for also adding me on Instagram!:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s amazing, welcome aboard!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh we’d totally love to have you join! Send me your Instagram or message me on this so I can set up a group chat!:blush:

2 Likes

Perfect! Welcome to the team! Message me on this or Instagram and I’ll make a grouo chat!:blush:

1 Like

It’s mira_stories_episode on instagram. i’ll follow you right away!

2 Likes

the_nice_psycho

2 Likes