Looking for A Writing Partner... again lol [CLOSED]

Hi, it’s Winter, and (once again) I’m looking for a writing partner. I have a story idea and have already requested a cover and started the story a little. I think the story will do really well, I just need some help with the writing aspect. I can do the directing, I just need help on story planning and ideas.

You have to-

1. Be okay with POC’s since the two main character’s are POC.
  2. Be okay with all sexualities.
  3. Be kind.
  4. Have okay English grammar.
  5. Be full of story ideas!

If you’re interested, comment below and I’ll PM you my idea. You will get credit and a splash if you work with me. :grin:

~ :snowflake:

Okay. I am a professional writer but I suck at coding. I can help you if your story is in romance or fantasy genre since those are my main genres. Let me know if you would like to work with me.

I could help :joy:

Awesome. Yeah, the story is a romance with some drama.

Yeah drama is fine with me too.

@Sushi_lol @cakepie99999 Maybe we could work in a three for this story. :slight_smile:

I’m happy with that, seeing as I won’t be available at all times.

I can code really well and am pretty okay with writing so that works out :joy:.

Of course. I don’t have a problem with that. But just a heads up I can’t code for the life of me.

That’s totally fine lol. I can and @cakepie99999 can. I’ll make a PM for us. :slight_smile:

Alright.

@Jeremy/@Sydney_H Please close. I have found my team. :blush:

@WinterMoon05 can I join too? If you think there’re enough people to write your story that’s totally fine!

Sorry, but no, I don’t want too many people because then it’s more likely for ideas to clash. Sorry, maybe when I need one next time. :wink:

Okay! Happy writing!

Thank you for understanding!

Closing as per op request.