Looking for a writing partner and coding partner!

Hi! :wave:
I’m Rylee! And I’m really new to seriously reading. I’ve written short little episode stories but writing a well-thought-out and serious episode takes so much time out of my day. I’m currently graduating middle school in the middle of this pandemic.

I just want a reliable person to help me with this story I’m making currently. I’m really serious about this my stories/my art, are so important to me. So please, if you are interested let me know. By filling out the application below

Application:

1. Are willing to help when you can? (Using the free hours out of your day to help)
2. Are you experienced in code? (Optional if your only a writer)
3. Are you experienced in helping others or your own work? If so, what works if I may ask?
4. Are you willing to give ideas when needed? (Optional if your only a coder)
Then put in the password so I know you are actually a serious application
Password : Iced :ice_cube:

If chosen, I’ll give you credit for all the work you do with me.

I hope you consider helping me as a new writer or coder!
-Rylee
Cole

I have moved onto different stories I might need help with but ill most likely ask in a different post thank you to those who helped with all my previous stories.

2 Likes

Hi , I’m also a new author.
Whenever I have a problem , I will watch Joseph’s tutorial.
It really helps me a lot!
If you have any problems, let me know.
Perhaps I can help.

Maybe we can become partners!

1 Like

I am co-writing a story with two people right now and working on my own, but I am open to help you if you need it! If you need help with characters, outfits, ideas, and things like that I am gladly willing to help xx

I’d love too!

1 Like

What story are you writing?
Maybe we can write together!
I think we can try writing a story together!

1. Are willing to help when you can? (Using the free hours out of your day to help) yes
  2. Are you experienced in code? no
  3. Are you experienced in helping others or your own work? If so, what work if I may ask? at the moment im a freelance video game writer , and i am assisting various indie studios with upcoming gaming projects. im new to this channel , and im no advanced writer , but i can surely put some decent scripts together. i do also have my own project i’m working on , and i do have a coder helping me out with that
  4. Are you willing to give ideas when needed? yes

Hi, I’m Rosie.
I’m a serious coder who is looking for work.
I work for free and mainly do it for the credits and experience.

1. Are willing to help when you can? (Using the free hours out of your day to help) : I love to code, it’s a new hobby that I have made for myself and I love the experience. I would take daily hours out of my day to do this.
2. Are you experienced in code? (Optional if your only a writer) : I am an Moderate coder and writer. I have practiced and practiced but I have not published anything on my own yet.
3. Are you experienced in helping others or your own work? If so, what work if I may ask? : I am VERY experienced, sometimes I would spend hours on this forum just to look for people who need help. I have worked on mafia stories and a few others.
4. Are you willing to give ideas when needed? (Optional if your only a coder) :Ofc! If you need ideas, I would love to help.
Password : Iced :ice_cube: